360 HW Sales in AMERICA week ending 19/6

Under 50,000 21 11.17%

50,001 - 65,000 29 15.43%

65,001 - 80,000 26 13.83%

80,001 - 100,000 36 19.15%

100,001 - 125,000 33 17.55%

125,001+ 42 22.34%

Total:187

Ok, this week spans 13th - 19th June, Microsoft announce the X360S Monday morning and started shipping them immediately to get in stores from as early as that tuesday, some got limited stock. However tuesday onwards all 360 arcades and elites were price cut, so this should reflect.

Around the Network

Not much of a week from since the 360s anouncement and price drops to the 19th. 

June 14th - MS conference
Possibly 2-7 days of shipping depending on destination
Conference was still going on for another 3 days

I think your week's sales expectations will be shorted significantly.

Over 100k...and this means that the 360 will finally outsell the PS3 in a week after nearly 9 months.

Seece said:

Ok, this week spans 13th - 19th June, Microsoft announce the X360S Monday morning and started shipping them immediately to get in stores from as early as that tuesday, some got limited stock. However tuesday onwards all 360 arcades and elites were price cut, so this should reflect.

whoever posted this isn't American...

Personally i don't think it will be getting this gigantic boost some are expecting. It all boils down to how many units they got out to shops in those 5 days. Online some places are sold out already i.e Gamestop,Target,Best Buy,Walmart etc.. Normally people would be shouting SHORTAGES! if it was a PS3 or Wii. But as i said it is about how many were sent to shops. If retailers don't have many then obviously they will sell out fast.

Around the Network

I'm going to say 75 - 80 k.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

bevochan said:
Seece said:

whoever posted this isn't American...

Congratulations you can view profiles.

I've spoken to a few people from America, they said they've run out in stores but they have had some in.

Uh, the pool alternatives are kind of evenly matched right now.

75-95k

360S was/is still hard to get here i havent seen 1 in stock yet at any retailer ive been to

in comparison ps3 did 105k with only like 2 days of slim release at 299 and old phats reduced to 299 349 no 149 models though

Play Me

100k easily.  Ofcourse it will have a significant impact. I mean double the sales is not even much, maybe they have supply problems that could lower the number but if not it probably will sell more in US then PS3 worldwide.