By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XIV (Official Thread)

I was trying to make a FFXIV vs FFXIII pre-order chart

something went horribly wrong

HELP!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

I was trying to make a FFXIV vs FFXIII pre-order chart

something went horribly wrong

HELP!

Well your chart in the Pre-Order thread was good. Lol.

Today I got about 50-60 levels on various jobs. and I got through 2/3s of Thee Paths. Which is so fucking gimped now. They took the challenge out of it due to people sucking so bad.

New video has been released today by Square. It is entitled The Making of Realm # 2

You can see it on the main page and below as well.

The level of detail on those monsters are just unreal. Square-Enix just raises the bar every time they make something. This game will definitely be the one to beat graphics wise in the upcoming years. Hell story wise too.

The detail and everything is ASTOUNDING

Square-Enix strike gold again, this is inspirational work and true passion that I can see!

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

Square-Enix strike gold again, this is inspirational work and true passion that I can see!

If I ever get into the business. I wish I was half as good as they are.

Wagram said:
darthdevidem01 said:

If I ever get into video gaming I would want to work for Square. I'd love to work with the FFX/FFXIII team on the FF series, hell any of the FF teams would do! (or with Kojima of course)

darthdevidem01 said:
Wagram said:
darthdevidem01 said:

If I ever get into video gaming I would want to work for Square. I'd love to work with the FFX/FFXIII team on the FF series, hell any of the FF teams would do! (or with Kojima of course)

You see how crazy that lizards moving animation was? o.O

and that Goblin was insanely good looking. Model wise.

Wagram said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Wagram said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Model and design wise. Not to mention the huge water monster thingy (leviathan right)

In the first video its pretty cool they've done all the emotions in MO-CAP...that'll make them look very realistic.

I'm so tempted to just get this for PC when it comes out and not wait for the PS3 version!

darthdevidem01 said:
Wagram said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Wagram said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Model and design wise. Not to mention the huge water monster thingy (leviathan right)

In the first video its pretty cool they've done all the emotions in MO-CAP...that'll make them look very realistic.

I'm so tempted to just get this for PC when it comes out and not wait for the PS3 version!

Do so! So we can get on the same server.