By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ni no Kuni (PS3) Debut Trailer

Here u go :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEsJpRpn4Pg

Looks amazing.

Around the Network

WoW 0_0 it looks so beautiful...feel good to have a ps3 (and a ds lol) at this point...2011 gonna rock like hell

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

i'll have this.

I hope level 5 will be able to localize games faster when they open that branch outside of japan. Has that already been done or are they still in the process of doing it?

Wonder if this will use the MOVE :S For the spells at least i mean since this version is getting it's own version of spell book

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Absolutely stunning.

Around the Network

....... omg

rutea7 said:

i'll have this.

I hope level 5 will be able to localize games faster when they open that branch outside of japan. Has that already been done or are they still in the process of doing it?

I think they're in the process of doing it...Level 5's target about the game is obviously making the graphic looks identical to anime, comparing it side by side Anime then Real Time PS3 on that trailer. And yes it looks beautiful indeed, can't wait...Hino is a genius lol

Currently Playing: Devil Survivor 2 (NDS)

Wow amazing!

But I wonder how MOVE will be incorporated here.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Looks pretty nice. Depending on if both versions are localized, and the difference in quality(besides graphics) I have yet to decide if I'm going to get it for PS3 or DS. The DS has the price advantage, while the PS3 will probably give the better experience overall(visual and sound wise for example.) The gameplay looks like it'll be of high quality on both. 

This is so sexy looking...

Is Ghibli also doing the story or just the animation? Having the story in Ghibli's hand makes me sleep more comfortably at night... L5 aren't that great of a story teller....