By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "PS3 OWNS 360" (A video)

aragod said:

Just because noone here ever heard of BBC doesn't mean that he isn't well known person in the "console wars". He is not just bashing the Xbox, most of his videos are ment as a response to "GeneralMLD" who is a really annoying fact twisting prick.

In this video he basicaly shows that the Xbox have the smallest ammount of upcomming exclusive games, which isn't a shocker for anyone who is watching the industry, he clearly sets what he is taking in account prior to the actual list and does it correctly. If you don't like it, don't watch it, but he has a point supported by facts.

Not only that, but he also makes it clear that he's open to corrections and will add or remove games and correct his mistakes if pointed out by commenters.  Compared to GeneralMLD who's just a blind biased douche who cannot put two straight coherent sentences together, and complain like a typical fantard who's hurt from being told the truth.

Note to mods:  If my words are too harsh, even though  not targeted at anyone on the website, please tell me and I'll rephrase it as best as I can. :P

Around the Network
Smidlee said:

PS3 has a blu-ray player because Sony is in the movie  business as well.

Games come out for both X360 and PC is good for Mircosoft since they make money on PC software. Some gamers buys Gaming PC with Windows 7 which means money going to Microsoft.

I don't know why so many people thinking games on both X360/PC is such of a disadvantage. People who buys PC for gaming do it for a good reason, they prefer PC over consoles. Some preferres console over PC. Thus games for both X360/PC is good for Microsoft, developers and gamers.

PS3 has a blu-ray player as they have a big share in blu-ray and they get royalties for the format

even if they weren't in the movie business they would get royalties for the format