By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "PS3 OWNS 360" (A video)

What's up d00ds!

So I saw this video that was posted 2 days ago and I lol'd.

Being the sony fanboy I am, I can only sit and be happy.

ANYWAY, What are your comments on this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j72CmyIx-PA&playnext_from=TL&videos=zKDfX7Z9Gq8

(It's 25 minutes long O_O!)

Around the Network

The Playstation 3 is a slave, therefore it doesn't have the right to own property.

Tease.

I was hoping for a PS3 swinging on a rope and hitting a 360 or falling from a height or something. Not this crap.

Squilliam said:

The Playstation 3 is a slave, therefore it doesn't have the right to own property.

LoL

Around the Network

it's true

Squilliam said:

LOL xDD.

Seriously though, the guy made an entire list of 70 metacritic both from exclusive games already out and those coming up and I it's rather interesting to see >:O.

Just take a look at the list, you might find something you didn't know. (Shitloads of games on both consoles made me go O_o wtf are those games)

I also loved how he explained the term exclusive :>

Its a nice sound byte but way to long

PS3 has a blu-ray player because Sony is in the movie  business as well.

Games come out for both X360 and PC is good for Mircosoft since they make money on PC software. Some gamers buys Gaming PC with Windows 7 which means money going to Microsoft.

I don't know why so many people thinking games on both X360/PC is such of a disadvantage. People who buys PC for gaming do it for a good reason, they prefer PC over consoles. Some preferres console over PC. Thus games for both X360/PC is good for Microsoft, developers and gamers.

Smidlee said:

PS3 has a blu-ray player because Sony is in the movie  business as well.

Games come out for both X360 and PC is good for Mircosoft since they make money on PC software. Some gamers buys Gaming PC with Windows 7 which means money going to Microsoft.

I don't know why so many people thinking games on both X360/PC is such of a disadvantage. People who buys PC for gaming do it for a good reason, they prefer PC over consoles. Some preferres console over PC. Thus games for both X360/PC is good for Microsoft, developers and gamers.

Because for most people it's 360 vs PS3. Not Sony vs Microsoft unless that can be used against the other console in some way.