By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Deadly Premonition finally coming to the UK?

Just seen Deadly Premonition listed on HMV's website with a price of £24.99 and a release date of the 17th of september.  Anyone else excited?

Around the Network

Yeah, I've been waiting for this game for a long time now!!

I want an official confirmation just now! It's also listed on BlahDVD.com and GamePressure!!

The game is awful.

Justin said:

The game is awful.

This game is beautiful...

frikaudel said:
Justin said:

The game is awful.

This game is beautiful...

Its a really solid game...for 19.99 like it was sold in America.

Not sure if i'd pay full price for it. Its got many memorable moments...but also a lot of frustrating ones too.

All of its shortcomings are technical. If this DP had controls and visuals of Alan Wake it would be the best horror game of all time.

Around the Network

I know that there's some great (and a lot of not so great) dialog in this game.  It has it's own charm, but the actual game part of the game is absolute rubbish.

Justin said:

I know that there's some great (and a lot of not so great) dialog in this game.  It has it's own charm, but the actual game part of the game is absolute rubbish.

I think visuals are worse than gameplay. I mean controls are not what you think they would be in this day and age, but they offer a decent cahllenge and help keep things tense...

I still need to finish this game but so far I have really enjoyed my time with the game.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad