By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your opinion on how good gaming was this year.

leo-j said:
meh..

For me it was ok.

meh and just ok,but ofcourse your entitled to your opinion

Around the Network
JouninGarret said:

I thought the 1st semester was pretty slow and lackluster,but August/November really made up for it in my opinion....especially during the months of October and November...with titles such as Ratchet & Clank,Drake´s Fortune,Call Of Duty 4,Mario Galaxy,Zack & Wiki (PS3/Wii owner here) I have enough titles to last me till early 2008.....for 360 owners,it must´ve been a superb year....again,especially during the 2nd semester.

P.S....The 1st months of 2008 already look like they´ll be FAR BETTER than this year,with titles such as Devil May Cry 4,Metal Gear Solid 4,Smash Bros,Mario Kart,etc...all promising to hit retailers during the January/April months.

yeah 2008 might top it

Absolutely sucked, because I was in the transition from Highschool to University >_

It was the best year for gaming in my life. The first half of the year was ok but it kicked into high gear with the release of Bioshock. It seemed like every week there was a great game coming out.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

Not as good as some years in the 90s, but pretty darn good.