By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you could own only one game..

If I could own only one game, I would find out why and put an end to it ONCE AND FOR ALL!

Switch: SW-5066-1525-5130

XBL: GratuitousFREEK

Around the Network

PS3: GT (current: Warhawk)
Xbox 360: current: PGR 4
Wii: SSBB (current: Super Mario Galaxy)

DS: current: Zelda PH
PSP: ??????

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

This is for all the systems I've ever owned:

Atari 2600: Space Invaders
Sega Master System: Hang-On
NES: Super Mario Bros.
Game Boy/Pocket/Color: Tetris
Super NES: Super Mario World
Genesis: Sonic the Hedgehog 2
GB Advance SP: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Playstation: Metal Gear Solid
Nintendo 64: Goldeneye or Ocarina of Time - tie
Dreamcast: Soul Calibur
Playstation 2: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
PSP: Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror
DS: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Playstation 3: Call of Duty 4 (current)/Metal Gear Solid 4 (Future)

Games from various platforms:
Wii/PSP:Metal Slug anthology
Neo Geo:Metal Slug 1
NES: The Punisher (If I have a friend and another controller, River City Ransom)
DS: Too many to choose from.....ummm....maybe a good Sudoku game, Picross or Warioware...I dont know.
SNES:Super Smash TV, or Legend Of Gaia.
Genesis: Punisher: The Arcade game
Saturn: Maybe the House Of The Dead port, Legend of Oasis, or the Metal Slug 1 Port(my first Metal Slug)
Jaguar: Aliens vs Predator(best flatland FPS EVER)
PS2: Havent played this system too much but Marvel VS Capcom(if I have a friend/extra controller), maybe a Katamari Damaci game.
360:Gears of War + Live, no doubt about it.
PS1: havent played it in ages cause it got stolen, but I loved the Tony Hawk games at the time. Cant think of much more right now.
Dreamcast: Crazy Taxi

Gamecube: Smash Bros Melee with some pals.

3DO:Return Fire, Canon Fodder or The Horde.

PC: Counter Strike

64:WWF: No Mercy

Intllivision: Target Fun

Neo Geo Pocket: Metal Slug 1st Mission

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

magic the gathering

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

ok i will break it down in consoles
PS:THPS2
PS2:GTA:SA
GC:SSBM
XBOX:HALO2
PS3:MGS4
360:HALO3
WII:SSBB
i chose these because i think they give the best value,and awesome gameplay,but there not my favorite from each console,only the ones i would only have to last me alot

i forgot
PC:CS

World of Warcraft, no question at all.

Lol @ the suckers who picked a static, unevolving game. You're stuck with it forever. 

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

but if i only pick one it would be SSBB

Bodhesatva said:

World of Warcraft, no question at all.

Lol @ the suckers who picked a static, unevolving game. You're stuck with it forever. 

Yeah, I'd much rather play an endless leveling gear collecting grindfest or running the same dungeons every weekend for hours at a time.