By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pilotwings is Coming...

Pilotwings is the franchise that IGN was talking about...http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=T000529

Around the Network

Woah...... Very Nice Find.

I'm not complaining.

cool

d'oh, i was hoping for a franchise that i liked. oh well, good news either way.

It could be. I never played any of the 2 games, but everyone seemed to like it!

Around the Network

I only played the SNES version, and I loved it.

I didn't know there was an N64 version, so I missed out.

I only played the N64 one.....it rocks....all i need now is some F-Zero and animal Crossing on the Wii (and SSBB) and i will be happy.

Also, if this is the game Matt and Bozon were talking about, they said "You'll be surprised at who is developing the game"

Now, Paradigm Entertainment developed the first two, before being acquired by Atari in 2000.

In 2006, Atari sold Paradigm Entertainment to THQ.

A few months ago, THQ became an official Nintendo licensed developer (Something standard?), and with it brough rumors that THQ could be working on a Nintendo franchise.

Pilotwings Wii seems very likely.

Wow!! Nintendo is doing there thing right now. I'm looking forward to this because well......(don't flame me for this) I haven't played either of them. If it's good, I'll look forward to it.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

TWRoO said:
I only played the N64 one.....it rocks....all i need now is some F-Zero and animal Crossing on the Wii (and SSBB) and i will be happy.

Do you think that Nintendo will incorporate some sort of online mode to F-Zero and Animal crossing?

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY