Favourite New Nintendo Game Annoucement

Donkey Kong Country Returns 17 36.17%

Kid Icarus Uprising 6 12.77%

Wii Party 0 0%

Zelda: Skyward Sword 15 31.91%

Golden Sun 3 6.38%

Kirby Wii 6 12.77%

Total:47

For me, it's Kid Icarus. The game looked awesome, I love the character in Smash Bros. and the original is a lot of fun (though the lack of precision landing makes it tricky). Also, Sakurai is second only to Myamoto and Gunpei for Nintendo developers. I'm almost as excited for Zelda (the graphics look great despite what IGN says and it looks to be more action oriented without sacrificing the Zelda charm). Of course, seeing as how good Retro is and how well Nintendo 2D platformers usually turn out, DKCR is a must buy as well. My excitement in the past for Nintendo E3's has been low post Wii announcement, but between the game line up and the 3DS, I think I am more hyped than I was in 2006.

3DS - 2277 - 6636 - 6675 WiiU - Vectorferret
(Write on wall or PM if adding)
Around the Network

DK... i actually cried with the music.

Donkey Kong Country Returns, no doubt!

(Zelda isn't really a new announcement)

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Starfox 64 3D.  It is GORGEOUS.

jarrod said:

I should have put that in the poll, but made this in between the conference and reading the 3DS game list. :(

3DS - 2277 - 6636 - 6675 WiiU - Vectorferret
(Write on wall or PM if adding)
Around the Network
andremop said:

DK... i actually cried with the music.

My eyes got pretty wet, I couldn't see the game properly ...

:P

Vectorferret said:
jarrod said:

I should have put that in the poll, but made this in between the conference and reading the 3DS game list. :(

Oh wow, I just looked at the screens at Destructoid. It does look awesome. Thank you Ninty!!!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Zelda ... totally unbiased decision :P

Never played  a Donkey Kong game ... think i got into gaming too late for that, but i was really impressed with the trailer.

Can someone tell me the general gameplay themes/mechanics i can expect from this game ?

In my opinion Twilight Princess is better than Ocarina of t... * gets shot *

Also, Pilotwings Resort.  Now we just need F-Zero to complete the trifecta...

DK without a doubt.

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m