By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - E3 Nintendo Conference missing in action games: Speculation?

Wii Vitality Sensor Wii Relax were surprisingly missing.
Pokemon Black and White were also not there.
Pikmin 3, The Last Story and Xenoblade are other notable ones.
Cosmic Walker, well, that might have been cancelled.
Line Attack Heroes missing as well.

Other surprising thing at least for me is that Project Sora is not making a Wii game, but a 3DS one.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

The Last Story & Xenoblade.  I expect they'll likely be announced yet though, Nintendo's conference was pretty much highlights.

Yea I was surprised the Vitality Sensor wasn't there.  Same for Pokemon Black and White and Pikmin 3.  They compensated but I expected both of those.  Makes me think that Pikmin is being pushed back to another system... maybe 3DS.  Vitality sensor may be pushed pack for the next console as well.  Not usual to just be announced and then set back unless something like that happens.

Lack of VS really surprised me. I didn't expect to see TLS or XB, but no VS was just wierd.

Yea I also at least expected Xenoblade and maybe Last Story but may just be one of those not big titles they release.  At least Xenoblade.  May confirm that Last Story isn't til 2011 for the western world.

Around the Network

I'm convinced at this point Pikmin 3 was moved to 3DS.  I also have to wonder if the Vitality Sensor wasn't mainly misdirection...

It was a great conference noetheless, I'm extremely happy. Xeno and TLS are also intriguing, let's see what's going on.

Bets with Conegamer:

Fullfilled Prophecies

Sorry for putting it here but there is 3DS hands-on from E3 at http://e3.nintendo.com/ right now!

Zelda as well!!!

I think what happened is that the scope of the Vitality Sensor has been lessened from what Nintendo originally had planned for it. It always did look like a very limiting device as to what could be done with it, and maybe it really is. 

Honestly though, games were left out because Nintendo had to pick and choose what awesomeness they would concentrate on. They obviously have far too much going on to fill one conference with it, so some things need to be highlighted at another date. 

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Forgot about Pikmin 3, I'm also curious about it.

Bets with Conegamer:

Fullfilled Prophecies