By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - GameStop LIsts Kinect at $149

Alic0004 said:
disolitude said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:

I personally think the device sucks, it's not impressive, and it costs way too much.I would pay for a 3D TV from Sony before I'd buy this bullshit.  Anywone still think I'm a 360 fanboy?

Screw that press conference,and screw Microsoft. I'm insulted, and Natal sucks as I was afraid of. Wii ripoff casual crap, I hate it.

I think the tech is far from crap, but rest I agree with. As a gaming device, this will be hopeless. However as a user interface device, Kinect is brilliant.

As long as Ms keeps giving us core games, I will gladly pay for Kinect and use it as a media center device it is meant to be. And I don't see how they are letting us down with core gaming.

XBL Summer of arcade includes an exclusive 2D Castlevania game with multiplayer...made by Iga himself. Like that alone wins E3 for me right there.

It's kind of weird that you're saying that before any other conferences have taken place (Nintendo or Sony, for example) but I guess that just shows how much you love Castlevania.  It is a great series!

I've been waiting for a 2D follow up for Castlevania SOTN for like 12 years now. There is nothing Sony or Nintendo can announce other than Castlevania SOTN 2 part 2 that will get me more excited :)

Around the Network

That's price is a little steep.

Microsoft didn't mention price because it wants people to WANT it and possibly because they are trying to get the price down.

If you heard it was $150, you would immediately tune out. But if it can create demand, it can sell -- at least some units -- at the price it is closing out the Arcade for or the price the Wii could be dropped to by the Holiday season.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Who knows? In any case the price is still sensitive information as we haven't heard anything about the final Move price except for the fact that its 'less than $99'. Theres information and theres misinformation. Information will only be given out on a need to know basis im assuming. Gamestop doesn't need to know this far out from release.

Tease.

if natal is under 100.00$ then MS will beat the ps3 for the rest of the year and close the rather large gap between itself and wii

End of 2010 Predictions

Microsoft-45.4M

Nintendo-75.6M

Sony-40.2M

(Made on 6-10-2010)

Around the Network

This isn't official right ? Cause theirs no way it'll sell tons at 150 $

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Coming from GameStop...I believe this is true. Months ago, GameStop put by mistake(not sure if it was a mistake) the official HDD 350GB for the X360, at 130 dollars, which was also overpriced.

Sorry for bad English.