Forums - Gaming Discussion - Aussie E3 'help me stay awake' Thread

MrBubbles said:
Myak-04 said:
dtewi said:

Your social security check is late!

Stuff costs more than it used to!

Young people use curse words!

Oh..... things that are obvious? 

XD Otherwise, I don't know what you're talking about. 

futurama - things that are shocking to old people

XD That episode was on 2 nights ago and I still didn't make the connection. T_T I'm very slow today. 

Around the Network

O_o Well that was strange, I couldn't get on vgchartz for 5 hours. Did anybody else have the same problem? 

Anyway.... :D Only 3 hours 30 min left till Nintendo's E3 press conference. 

XD I didn't get any sleep last night/this morning so I'll need to figure out more ways to stay awake. 

Myak-04 said:
MrBubbles said:
Myak-04 said:
dtewi said:

Your social security check is late!

Stuff costs more than it used to!

Young people use curse words!

Oh..... things that are obvious?

XD Otherwise, I don't know what you're talking about.

futurama - things that are shocking to old people

XD That episode was on 2 nights ago and I still didn't make the connection. T_T I'm very slow today.

How 'bout some Super Mario Crossover?

Looking forward to playing as Ryu Hayabusa. (Probably didn't spell it right, but I'm too lazy to check.)

Don't forget to follow the E3 Madness on PixAzura ;)

I was really disappointed about Microsoft conference, I hope Sony won't do the same with PS Move.

Just watch the soccer or do something you like in the mean time like play a game. Also if you sit or lie on the couch you will probably dose off so go for a little walk and get he blood flowing.

i stayed awake all monday morning so i could watch the Grand Prix and Australia's game yea i just kept my self occupied on the computer so i did not think of sleeping.

Around the Network

Ninpanda said:

Looking forward to playing as Ryu Hayabusa. (Probably didn't spell it right, but I'm too lazy to check.)

XD haha, that's awesome! 

Oh... and..... 

^_________^ Eeeeeee 2 hours 30 min till the trailer!!

Myak-04 said:

Ninpanda said:

XD haha, that's awesome!

Oh... and.....

^_________^ Eeeeeee 2 hours 30 min till the trailer!!

Ah, I promised myself I wouldn't get over-excited, after Microsoft's conference was... What it was, but I just can't resist! All abord da haip trein!!1

Ninpanda said:

Ah, I promised myself I wouldn't get over-excited, after Microsoft's conference was... What it was, but I just can't resist! All abord da haip trein!!1

Choo-Choo!! XD

Ok so which other aussies are staying up to watch the nintendo conference with me???

I believe its coffeee o'clock!!!

everdom said:

Ok so which other aussies are staying up to watch the nintendo conference with me???

I believe its coffeee o'clock!!!

XD I most definitely am. I'm fricking mega mega tired, but I can not miss this conference. 

Oh.... Here's something to help those that are starting to fall asleep..... i.e me. 

XD.