By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why is'nt soccer more popular in America.

Lord Flashheart said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Lord Flashheart said:
MontanaHatchet said:

It's always amazing to see the same ignorant statements from non-Americans over and over and over.

I'm guessing you haven't noticed the same ignorant comments coming from yanks over and over again because you agree with them.

Lol. U mad?

Look at you. Making the same tired old arguments, but now you're not even bothering to back them up. I don't blame you though, since you can't. 

Just pointing out your hypocrisy. Several yanks have said that on here ignoring it goes both ways. Seems like you are mad. Maybe if you want me to back up something I say in responce to something you said you should back up what you put first?

Just an idea. That or go get some tissues. For you i wont suggest man-sized Also as far as I'm aware thats the first time I've made that argument. Maybe you can back up when I said that before?

Boo hoo hoo.

How am I a hypocrite? I never said anything about Americans not making ignorant statements (or anything of the sort), so I can't possibly be a hypocrite here. All I said was that non-Americans are making the same tired and ignorant arguments over and over regardless of what was said in the thread to disprove it. This sort of statement obviously irritates you so you have to be overly defensive and lash out at me. Fine. Whatever. And the sentence in bold makes no sense. I don't need to back up what I'm saying to you. For one thing, I was talking about the arguments you had with Kasz where you were owned again and again. Second off, I don't need to back up my argument with you. You can see the same stupid statements from non-Americans in this thread over and over. People are simply set in their hateful opinions. It's pretty sad. 

And what's this about tissues? Was that a masturbation joke or something? Or do they make different sized tissues for girls? Either way, nice trolling. And what argument are we talking about here? I'm talking about your failed arguments against Kasz. What argument are you talking about?

Jesus Christ, responding to you is annoying.

Around the Network

If i'm honest this same topic pops up every other month and is always really annoying. People from USA like other sports first, but they are also developing into soccer hence why they have such high numbers watching the games (in South Africa) and at home.

End topic/

MontanaHatchet said:
Lord Flashheart said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Lord Flashheart said:
MontanaHatchet said:

It's always amazing to see the same ignorant statements from non-Americans over and over and over.

I'm guessing you haven't noticed the same ignorant comments coming from yanks over and over again because you agree with them.

Lol. U mad?

Look at you. Making the same tired old arguments, but now you're not even bothering to back them up. I don't blame you though, since you can't. 

Just pointing out your hypocrisy. Several yanks have said that on here ignoring it goes both ways. Seems like you are mad. Maybe if you want me to back up something I say in responce to something you said you should back up what you put first?

Just an idea. That or go get some tissues. For you i wont suggest man-sized Also as far as I'm aware thats the first time I've made that argument. Maybe you can back up when I said that before?

Boo hoo hoo.

How am I a hypocrite? I never said anything about Americans not making ignorant statements (or anything of the sort), so I can't possibly be a hypocrite here. All I said was that non-Americans are making the same tired and ignorant arguments over and over regardless of what was said in the thread to disprove it. This sort of statement obviously irritates you so you have to be overly defensive and lash out at me. Fine. Whatever. And the sentence in bold makes no sense. I don't need to back up what I'm saying to you. For one thing, I was talking about the arguments you had with Kasz where you were owned again and again. Second off, I don't need to back up my argument with you. You can see the same stupid statements from non-Americans in this thread over and over. People are simply set in their hateful opinions. It's pretty sad. 

And what's this about tissues? Was that a masturbation joke or something? Or do they make different sized tissues for girls? Either way, nice trolling. And what argument are we talking about here? I'm talking about your failed arguments against Kasz. What argument are you talking about?

Ok. Clearly you need some attention so i'll play with you for a bit longer but try not to get to stressed out.
You focused on Non-yanks making statements but ignored the fact thet yanks had been doing the same including you. Hypocrite. If you're tired of the same old arguments then stop making them or leave the thread. Clearly these comments irrritate you as shown by your actions here.
If you want to call someone out on their comments and ask them to back it up you should be willing to do so yourself. At least Kasz tried to back up what he said. Poorly and never was going to win but he did try.
So you cant see the same hateful comments from yanks in here? Sure.

As for the tissues thing well try to keep up.

MontanaHatchet said:
kowenicki said:
MontanaHatchet said:
kowenicki said:

It wasnt their idea.

Who cares...? They are one country alone on a planet of football lovers.  I dont want them anywhere near the game... they'd only ruin it.

Why analyse it... it really doesnt matter... not even a little bit...

Dont need them.

Are those tears I see coming from your eyes? Don't cry now.

Boo hoo.

Which bit of what I said is wrong?

Did they invent the game?.... no

Are they alone in their indifference?.... yes

Does it matter?.... no

Its kind of the same in motorsport with the Indy series v F1.

How about the idea that America would ruin the game if we started liking it on a large scale? Need a Kleenex, Mr. Tears? Gonna start crying soon? Oh wait, you already have.

Boo hoo hoo.

You just owned yourself there. If you can't remember what insults you've hurled maybe you should stop now.
Those replies i quoted look like you're responding to me don't they? Nice attempt to cover your arse but you was talking about the non-yanks in here and not just my replies otherwise you would have said that in your first blinkered visioned reply.
I can see from those replies that when you entered this thread all you wanted to do was troll (owned yourself again) so who are you to accuse anyone else of it? Thats the actions of a hypocrite.

Holy shit you woned yourself again I thought your replies would give me a headache but you've really cheered me up. Please don't stop.

Lord Flashheart said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Lord Flashheart said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Lord Flashheart said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Lol. U mad?

Boo hoo hoo.

Ok. Clearly you need some attention so i'll play with you for a bit longer but try not to get to stressed out.
You focused on Non-yanks making statements but ignored the fact thet yanks had been doing the same including you. Hypocrite. If you're tired of the same old arguments then stop making them or leave the thread. Clearly these comments irrritate you as shown by your actions here.
If you want to call someone out on their comments and ask them to back it up you should be willing to do so yourself. At least Kasz tried to back up what he said. Poorly and never was going to win but he did try.
So you cant see the same hateful comments from yanks in here? Sure.

As for the tissues thing well try to keep up.

MontanaHatchet said:
kowenicki said:
MontanaHatchet said:
kowenicki said:

It wasnt their idea.

Who cares...? They are one country alone on a planet of football lovers.  I dont want them anywhere near the game... they'd only ruin it.

Why analyse it... it really doesnt matter... not even a little bit...

Dont need them.

Are those tears I see coming from your eyes? Don't cry now.

Boo hoo.

Which bit of what I said is wrong?

Did they invent the game?.... no

Are they alone in their indifference?.... yes

Does it matter?.... no

Its kind of the same in motorsport with the Indy series v F1.

How about the idea that America would ruin the game if we started liking it on a large scale? Need a Kleenex, Mr. Tears? Gonna start crying soon? Oh wait, you already have.

Boo hoo hoo.

You just owned yourself there. If you can't remember what insults you've hurled maybe you should stop now.
Those replies i quoted look like you're responding to me don't they? Nice attempt to cover your arse but you was talking about the non-yanks in here and not just my replies otherwise you would have said that in your first blinkered visioned reply.
I can see from those replies that when you entered this thread all you wanted to do was troll (owned yourself again) so who are you to accuse anyone else of it? Thats the actions of a hypocrite.

Holy shit you woned yourself again I thought your replies would give me a headache but you've really cheered me up. Please don't stop.

Again. How am I a hypocrite? I never said that Americans (by the way, you can stop calling us Yanks, unless you want me to start calling you a Limey or whatever country it is you're from) haven't made ignorant statements. I just said something about one group and left it at that. If you wanted me to bitch about what Americans have said, I could have, but I chose not to. That doesn't make me a hypocrite. And I really think you should calm down. Sure, I'm being a bit whiny and angry myself , but you're getting way too invested in this argument. Calm down.

And see what I mean? You won't even admit that Kasz owned you severely. Sure, your arguments failed time and time again against him, but you won't admit to it. I don't know if it's an ego problem or what, but it's really irritating.

By the way, I do remember my own insults. I have no problem with the tissues comment, rather, that you suggest that I shouldn't get "man sized" tissues." Now, I have never heard of different sized tissues for men in my life. This leaves two options: 1. You're just incredibly stupid, or 2. You were making a joke about masturbation. I can't figure it out, it's just an incredibly dumb and nonsensical thing to say.

For your information, I didn't enter the thread to troll. I entered the thread because I was sick of the egotistical attitude of many Europeans in here and I wanted to comment. Sure, you could call me a hypocrite for not doing the same for Americans, but I didn't think it was nearly as bad (admit it, it's not), and I didn't feel the need. I don't need to to avoid being called a hypocrite because that's not what being a hypocrite is.

So here's an idea: Just shut up and don't respond. Not that I'm irritated, I just really don't want to respond to another multi-paragraph rant of your insecure yet overly condescending garbage.

Edit: I just looked it up, and apparently man-sized tissues do exist in the UK and other countries. This also begs the question: Wouldn't it be more insulting to say I should get man-sized tissues? More tears=more tissues. At least get that right.

oldschoolfool said:

What do you think about this?

Because they suck at it 

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:

Again. How am I a hypocrite? I never said that Americans (by the way, you can stop calling us Yanks, unless you want me to start calling you a Limey or whatever country it is you're from) haven't made ignorant statements. I just said something about one group and left it at that. If you wanted me to bitch about what Americans have said, I could have, but I chose not to. That doesn't make me a hypocrite. And I really think you should calm down. Sure, I'm being a bit whiny and angry myself , but you're getting way too invested in this argument. Calm down.

And see what I mean? You won't even admit that Kasz owned you severely. Sure, your arguments failed time and time again against him, but you won't admit to it. I don't know if it's an ego problem or what, but it's really irritating.

By the way, I do remember my own insults. I have no problem with the tissues comment, rather, that you suggest that I shouldn't get "man sized" tissues." Now, I have never heard of different sized tissues for men in my life. This leaves two options: 1. You're just incredibly stupid, or 2. You were making a joke about masturbation. I can't figure it out, it's just an incredibly dumb and nonsensical thing to say.

For your information, I didn't enter the thread to troll. I entered the thread because I was sick of the egotistical attitude of many Europeans in here and I wanted to comment. Sure, you could call me a hypocrite for not doing the same for Americans, but I didn't think it was nearly as bad (admit it, it's not), and I didn't feel the need. I don't need to to avoid being called a hypocrite because that's not what being a hypocrite is.

So here's an idea: Just shut up and don't respond. Not that I'm irritated, I just really don't want to respond to another multi-paragraph rant of your insecure yet overly condescending garbage.

Edit: I just looked it up, and apparently man-sized tissues do exist in the UK and other countries. This also begs the question: Wouldn't it be more insulting to say I should get man-sized tissues? More tears=more tissues. At least get that right.

*Yawn* If I have to keep explaining it to you it means you lack the ability to understand. If you didn't enter to troll then why did you? Again you go on about the non-yanks but ignore the attitude of the yanks like yourself. Hypocritical.
"If you wanted me to bitch about what Americans have said, I could have, but I chose not to"
We know why. You would have had to include yourself as one of the yanks being ignorant and your comments would need to apply to you. But you wont do that so you have a go at others behaviours acting like you haven't been doing the same.
HYPOCRITE
2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

BOLDED: Oh yes you are. If you wasn't you wouldnt be asking me not to respond but would just move on like you didn't care. face it I got under your skin. I called you out on your hypocrisy and you don't like it.

As for the tissues thing, I wont bring up the fact that you started that off but it was a joke when I made the comment hence the but you really got insulted by that. Insecure? Maybe you should get some of those ultra soft tissues as you seem a bit delicate.
"Now, I have never heard of different sized tissues for men in my life. This leaves two options: 1. You're just incredibly stupid, or 2. You were making a joke about masturbation. I can't figure it out, it's just an incredibly dumb and nonsensical thing to say."

WOW! I've explained it to you but you still don't understand. I guess my first sentence was right about you. I was referring to you going around telling non yanks (and only non yanks) boo hoo, get a tissue and all the other troll like comments.

WOW I've just read the article (My web browser had some problems before), I am really astonished about how stupid and ignorant are those journalists, writers, so-called "thinkers" comparing soccer to comunism, enforced equality, nihilism, say that it doesn't involve skill....It is as biased and ignorant as saying that the American culture can be summed in the race to become the most obese man in the earth. They're cleary talking about something they don't have a single clue about and if you don't know what you're talking about the best thing you can do about is shut up.

So much ignorance every time this thread comes up. Next time I see something like this, and see almost 500 posts go ignored and allowed to continue with this much blatant flaming and trolling, I will run through the entire thread and do severe bans on everyone making ignorant and unfounded comments. There's enough in here to fill my yearly ban quota. Consider yourselves (all of you offenders) warned, and extremely lucky.

Thread locked.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.