By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Should Nintendo outsource more to meet demand?

Kenryoku_Maxis said:

It was a beautiful game with insanely fun gameplay mechanics.

....that had a horrible presentation and some of the worst AI in a racer.

Trust me, I TRIED to like the game.  I've gone back and tried to play it multiple times.  It suffers from many of the same problems as Mario Kart Wii.  Ruthless AI and spikes in difficulty that even veterans of the series would get frustrated over.

A game is no longer fun when you're replaying the same race 50 times just so you can memorize the track and beat the AI which never makes a mistake.  And that's on NORMAL.

I grant it was too hard in places, but I played it primairly in multiplayer. The game was the bee's knees.

(Mario Kart Wii is in no way comparable to that game's crushing brutality)

Around the Network

I think its a good idea exept for the next starfox

miyamoto gotta do this one cuz I need a perfect starfox, SMG starfox quality

with a lot of innovation and the wiimote sideways

and Im sure Im not just talkin for myself

Nintendo made me a gamer so I'd be stupid to ever try to forget that                                             like so many people nowadays

The Top  Best Consoles Are SNES and PSX 

Currently Playing: 1.Monster Hunter tri 2.MegaMan 10

I just want my Pilot Wings...

I think that quality expectations can be met if Nintendo focus on that instead of doing the whole production/development. It could also bring new great ideas to the table.

Khuutra said:
Kenryoku_Maxis said:

It was a beautiful game with insanely fun gameplay mechanics.

....that had a horrible presentation and some of the worst AI in a racer.

Trust me, I TRIED to like the game.  I've gone back and tried to play it multiple times.  It suffers from many of the same problems as Mario Kart Wii.  Ruthless AI and spikes in difficulty that even veterans of the series would get frustrated over.

A game is no longer fun when you're replaying the same race 50 times just so you can memorize the track and beat the AI which never makes a mistake.  And that's on NORMAL.

I grant it was too hard in places, but I played it primairly in multiplayer. The game was the bee's knees.

(Mario Kart Wii is in no way comparable to that game's crushing brutality)

I own F-Zero as well. I loved it though I didn't get far. People are right it was insainly difficult due to amazing AI. But that being said the game was still amazing. I'd argue Assualt and Konga weren't half bad either neither was Capcom's Zelda titles.

I would much rather see BandaiNamco bringing us a true DK game then having Nintendo ignore the franchise altogether. I think this generation Nintendo hasn't done enough to represent all of their great franchises. I just hate to see big IP's like StarFox, F-Zero , Donkey Kong , Kirby , WaveRace, Pilot Wings all being ignored!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer