By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
luvtospooge said:
weaveworld said:

So sorry for the negativity about the Dutch around here... Sore losers?

If there was any team that had it's share of fair play it had been the Dutch so far. And whoever brought up '06, yeah that was a shame but not only on our part. I will not go into a discussion about that but it's better no one goes around blaming the Dutch for that awful match.

What? we've won because some Brasilian lost its temper??? Bullshit. If by any chance the ref was good this match he was surely not in favor of the Dutch. Brasil got away with some recurring fouls without getting a card where a card was long due in the first half.

Other than that... I don't care!!! Revenge for '94 and  '98!!!

Imho it was a deserved victory. Tough fight, good match, and no really strange decisions by the ref. 5 down, 2 to go!!!

No Im not a sore loser. If anything, Brazil and Netherlands are by far my least favorite teams. My 2 favorite are facing each other tomorrow. The Netherlands are probably the best team that didn't win a world cup. Just watch their matches, they have the tendency to pull tricks that gets on the nerves of the other team.

P.S the other team is at fault too, for losing their temper. Just saying that sometimes, they play dirty in a way that gets on the nerves of some of the other players.

Please don't burn me :S

I'll give you the fact that the Dutch are playing smarter than their opponents...

But i've been watching their matches for over 20 years now and saying they have a 'tendency'  really shows how much you know .

Around the Network

19 (iBlah) Paraguay 0-0 Spain (Mirson) 21

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Game's pretty even so far. Good attacks by both and a very good defensive strategy for the Paraguayan team

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I actually lost track of time and didn't realise the match had started x_x go Spain!!!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Now we just need an offside goal for Spain for the crap to be complete, as they have annulled a perfectly legit goal to Paraguay

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

it was disallowed because the guy in the middle jumped for it, if he had stayed down, it would have counted.

Ajescent said:

it was disallowed because the guy in the middle jumped for it, if he had stayed down, it would have counted.

He jumped for it but he didn't participate on the play as he didn't even touch the ball. Had it been the other way around, it would have been allowed.

Current PC Build

If you are deemed to be making an attempt at interrupting play, then you are offside, that's why some people are called offside when they run for the ball without actually touching it.

Best course of action if you find yourself in danger is to do nothing at all. In Cardozo's defence, he didn't know he was offside but still...

It wasn't legit, Tacuara has all the intentions of participating in the play, he even jumps towards it, that counts as participating since it distracts defenders, so since he is offside the goal is void and the call is correct

*sigh* Why do I feel that if it had been on the contrary, we wouldn't be discussing this? Anyway, like I said, we just need Spain to score in an offside position again for the crap to be completed.

Current PC Build