By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
pariz said:
lestatdark said:
jneul said:
lestatdark said:
jneul said:
lestatdark said:

Welcome back Jneul

France got kicked out of the WC in the worst possible way, it was pretty darn awesome I don't think you own a sig or avy change, at least there's no stipulations for teams that got eliminated, just for the one that concedes most goals overall or in a single match (which is going to be North Korea in both accounts, thanks to Portugal )

Congrats for England going through

only just by a cats whisker lol, we play Germany next, that is going to be tough, and thanks

I laughed when france got kicked out, and also Italy crashed out... shock horror

I think we're up for another shocker today, if Spain doesn't manage to win against Chile

looks like england may have a really good chance after all lol keeping fingers crossed for sunday

Well England has a chance to beat Germany if they get their attacks straight. Germany doesn't have that good of a defense, but their middle to forward offensive field is devastating.

It is going to be a very interesting match. Argentina still has to deal with Mexico, but I think it would be thrilling to play against either Germany or England after them.

Argentina - Mexico is going to be a good game too, mainly because I want to see how Mexico will try to nullify Messi's displacements from the wings to the center. Mexico has pretty good central defenders up to the task, so it's going to be interesting

Argentina - England/Germany on the quarter finals would be epic

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Portugal - Spain in the next round. Pretty darn amazing game!

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

28 (trestres) Chile 1-2 Spain (Mirson) 21
  Rodrigo Millar 47       Villa 24

Estrada (s/o)       Iniesta 37

Estrada's double yellow sees Mirson taking control of trestres' avatar for 24 hours.

18 (Lafiel) Switzerland 0-0 Honduras (Jneul) 23

This draw eliminates both Switzerland and Honduras

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

lestatdark said:

spain vs portugal, go potugal

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

15 (FootballFan) Portugal 0-0 Brazil (Tombi123) 23

10 (SciFiBoy) N.Korea 0-3 Cote D'Ivore (ShadowSnake) 12

Yaya Toure 14

Romaric 20

Kalou 84

This result is irrelevent as both N.Korea and Cote D'Ivore are eliminated.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Around the Network
jneul said:
lestatdark said:

spain vs portugal, go potugal

It's going to be pretty tough for Portugal, especially if we aren't focused on the back. Those Villa - Torres - Xavi attacks are deadly. 

Hopefully we can make it through Then we'll face the winner of Paraguay - Japan

Current PC Build

8 (luvtospooge) Uraguay 1-0 S.Korea (Darthdevidem01) 14

Suarez 8

Yay Korea!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

8 (luvtospooge) Uraguay 1-1 S.Korea (Darthdevidem01) 14

Suarez 8      Chu Young 67

I'd LOVE to see penalties