By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do I have the herpes ? D: :O Noooooo !

I contracted Chlamydia once. Classic burning when you urinate, discharge situation there. When I say burn I mean BURN and not just when I peed just especially when I did. Anyways I was sure I had it because I made my GF get tested and it was positive.

So anyways I went to the Doctor. The way they check..... you drop your pants, (embarassing) they take a really long thin Q-Tip and jam it down the shaft of your penis (embarassing & painful). Not just a little either, not half way, all the way down.

Then you get some antibiotics and problem solved. Still I'm glad it wasn't any of the 3 H's... Hep, Herp, or HIV.

"What have i done.? Is it too late to save me from this place? From the depths of the grave? We all are those .. who thought we were brave."

Around the Network
LuStaysTru said:

I contracted Chlamydia once. Classic burning when you urinate, discharge situation there. When I say burn I mean BURN and not just when I peed just especially when I did. Anyways I was sure I had it because I made my GF get tested and it was positive.

So anyways I went to the Doctor. The way they check..... you drop your pants, (embarassing) they take a really long thin Q-Tip and jam it down the shaft of your penis (embarassing & painful). Not just a little either, not half way, all the way down.

Then you get some antibiotics and problem solved. Still I'm glad it wasn't any of the 3 H's... Hep, Herp, or HIV.

My dick hurts thinking abut that...

OT:

You can't keep shooting your love gun everyday.

Also, you don't get addicted to masturbating. -_-

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

LuStaysTru said:

I went through that and I wanted to cry lol

I believe i read somewhere that 1 out of 6 people have Herpes. The gift that keeps on giving...eh

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"

I didn't need this...

Maneco's Hall of Lame
As of October 2010 and, hopefully, until the end of times

Notable Mentions (a.k.a. "Games I Played and Hated")

The Legend of Zelda:
Ocarina of Time

Pokémon Channel

Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity
Around the Network

That's because you stayed too long in Homer's butt.