By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I sold my soul. (PS3 Related)

I am new.

I am not sure if I will be raped in the back alley of VG chartz or maybe I am being too paranoid but..

I kinda wanna sell my 360.. I am getting kinda bored with all the shooters and what not.. I don't know.. I am not use to it.. It's great ! I love it.. recently got the red ring of death and its sent in for repairs, and I know it has variety but.. maybe I am not to kind to "new comers" in the game market.

Anyways.. I am building a website, I get paid $100 and a 80GB PS3. The way I look at it, the online community may not be as "top notch" as 360's but.. it's free. And I start thinking about great titles like FF13 and MGS4 (exclusive?)

I know this is kinda a repetitive topic thats talked about a lot (I JUST GOT A PS3) but I'd just like some input on others who have made the "switch" and have joined the darkside.

Trust me, I use to bash PS3 a lot.. I am not a fanboy.. (well maybe a little).

Understanding is the key.

Around the Network

umm enjoy it >.>? What do you really want people to do I'm not sure....

I wouldn't sell your 360 if you can have both why not? I have both and they co-exist with my wii quite nicely..

Cool :) Im thinkin about a 360 or Wii but i dunno xD

Own all Sony Stuff PS123P

Feburday 28th will be a Owner of a Wii

Currently playing: Need for Speed Pro Street

Games i own:
NEED FOR SPEED PRO STREET ,DW6 ,WARHAWK ,COD4,JUICED 2 ,RESISTANCE, MOTORSTORM

Games im lookin forward to:
UT3 (Ps3) , HAZE (Ps3) , KZ2 (Ps3) , MGS4 (Ps3) , SSBB (WII) , GT5 (Ps3) LBP (Ps3)
08 Predictions

Wii: 45,000,000
Ds: 90,000,000
PS3: 25,000,000
PSP: 40,000,000
360: 26,000,000

Playstation 3 is better than the 360. However, if I could have both, that what I would do.

The thing is.. if I have both I'll have the trinity

and when you have the trinity the temptation is incredible.. I also like to save my cash :P

Don't get me wrong, I think Master Chief should be on the American flag, and should also be categorized when talking about apple pie, baseball, other American things, etc.

However...
Sony and Nintendo have their roots in me, I like the backwards compatibility (even if its limited).
I'll think about it, but thank you for the insight ! :D

On a side note..
I was talking to a friend, (Japanese) and I asked him why does 360 not do so well in Japan ? He says its mainly because Japanese people don't really like shooters as much and I guess it doesn't appeal to the demograph (look at how they designed the controls in MGS4 and you'll see what I mean).

Around the Network

Have fun with your ps3 I know I am :)

Thanks man!

Now that I think of it, most my friends have 360... I wont have anybody to play with online...

Can someone give me a good reason not to own a 360 ? I am just curious.. lets play devils advocate.

You're in for a lot of fun.  The PS3 is a great system.

Congratulations, and welcome to the site. Don't feel bad, the community will treat you kindly if you make sure to smooch some good Nintendo butt every once in a while...

HYUK HYUK HYUK!!!

Remember, if you approach the console with a negative attitude you will have a negative experience.

Have fun with your new PS3!