By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy Versus XIII might not be on E3

Shaq and awe...Shaq and awe

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network
dobby985 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

No its not really subjective unless your telling me you can find a game technically better than Uncharted 2/GOW3 on xbox 360, can you? Name them.

ME2, Gears 1 & 2, Alan Wake etc... Do you even own a 360? Have you ever played these games?

I think Xen & carl have pretty much gave you your answer here.

And I have played gears 1 & 2 not the other ones. And neither match Uncharted 2 technically.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Ummm... so does anybody know when's TGS 2010?
I know It's in 2010 :P but what month?
And is Sony's E3 conference on June 15th?
And when is Nintendo's and Microsoft's?

I hope they at least show a trailer at Sony's E3... I just can't wait until I hear more info about the game... I literally can't stop thinking about it xD

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

TGS is in September Jdevil

I don't care if its the same trailer as long as we see something.

darthdevidem01 said:
TGS is in September Jdevil

I don't care if its the same trailer as long as we see something.

So... June, July, August and September... Only 4 months left... if they don't show anything on Sony's E3 :P

I think September is kind of late to show the game :S... If they show the first Gameplay footage on September, when will the game be released then? late 2011?

If that's so then... I won't be able to wait for so long :(

This is me if the game is released late 2011 or later:

Lol, I'm just kidding... I'll wait :P

EDIT: I forgot to tell you... thanks for telling me when TGS is =)

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

Around the Network
Soriku said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Soriku said:
Xen said:

Wada has the final say. He's the CEO, after all. If Nomura refuses to work on it, he'll just get put off project/altogether fired. That, of course, will be awful. He's the whole drive behind this game.

I really doubt that'll happen so I wonder what'll happen. Nomura never said he was against multiplat development so I guess we'll see...

Wrong

Nomura said that he & Kitase was AGAINST FFXIII going multiplat after the ff13 announcement.

So while he's never said hes against it for his own games, he's never said he's for it either. He probably leans towards the against though from what he said after E3 08

No. All I remember was Kitase saying he was against it while Nomura was in the same interview but he never actually said anything.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=48533

Yeah your right Nomura didn't say anything really. I don't know why the guy said Nomura agreed with Kitase's opinion