By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game(s) do you buy this month (June)

it seems june is very boring month ( expect E3)

i am gonna buy toystory 3 (ps3)  and Metal Gear Solid peace walker (PSP)

that is it, and i am not even sure about toystory 3 i have to wait and see the reviews

how about you guys?

Around the Network

Gonna get Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker and Transformers War for Cybertron and maybe a couple of previous month titles like SUper Street FIghter IV and ModNation Racers as well.

is the new transformers good? because i didn't like the last one but my friend told me this one is much better especially online

Well, thechnically, I'm buying Galaxy 2 on june, apart from it nothing, I guess

Alpha Protocol, Transformers, Peace Walker

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

new mario should be fun, you should get it ;)

Hopefully if I get enough work, Modnation Racers and God of War III.

PSN ID: KingFate_

Arc Rise Fantasia
Sin and Punishment Star Successor
MegaMan Zero Collection

@game4fun

not a bad month for you then,

sepisfu said:
is the new transformers good? because i didn't like the last one but my friend told me this one is much better especially online

Mate the New Transformers game is like no other TF Game. Totally different to the rubbish Movie TF Games and your friend is right, it's much better especially in the Online. Like you can create your own Transformer and customize classes, etc.

You should check this trailer out as well: