By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - killzone 3 multiplayer, what do you want to see?

guns and banjos.

Around the Network

Vehicles sounds like an awful idea. What I loved about KZ2 MP is that it didn't try to be any other shooter and had it's own unique feel. Adding vehicles will just break balance, ala Battlefield 2 and the like. In BF2, whoever's flying around with a jet or a helicopter owns the entire field of play.

I'll probably get trolled for this, but i want them to increase the speed and accuracy of the aiming and guns in general. It just feels to sloppy in kz2.

A higher framerate for online mp would be nice. I like my fast action passed shooting to be visible.

It's already brilliant, just needs tweaked:

- Remove C4 or make it possible to see (I know it is visible but cmon its not fair)

- Remove Airbots

- Reduce amount of bots in smaller games such as clan matches

- Make a clan system that can't be boosted

- Make a 'My Rank Only' system that actually works. Too many CIC's eating noobs.

- No vehicles

- No jetpacks in MP

- Twice as many ranks. Full rank should take around 350 hours to get.

- Keep all current guns there is atm

Around the Network

And NO COD controls. Guerilla will be stupid to do this. The only people who want un-realistic fairy controls are COD fans. Nomatter how KZ3 suits their tastes, they're always gona go back to COD. Guerilla should cater for its own fans.

Well I hope certain maps for certain game types. Make something strong to cut down spawn camping. More weapons and  unlockables. Over all Killzone 2's multiplayer runs good so I can't say anything about lag. Make aerial bots weaker(I hate those fucking things)

O yeah, don't make controls to appeal to MW2 players! lol

if the campaign is awesome i don't give a d**m about multiplayer xD

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!