By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii eject button broken

Perhaps the most aggravating hardware failure. I'm not sure how it happened, but my eject button on my Wii is broken. Specifically, it feels as if the mechanism inside is not working anymore. Where may power and reset buttons have kind of a feedback and click, my eject button does neither.

Does anyone know of a way to fix it, or will I have to send it back to Nintendo?

Around the Network

Dude, I would send that console in to Nintendo and they would just send you another Wii for the meantime while they fix yours.

I think I would send that in even if you got it working again that kind of problem is going to get worse over time.

"They think I'm crazy, but I know better. It is not I who am crazy, it is I who am MAD!"

"Bolshe, luchshe, I kruche"

First, give them a call. They'll send you another Wii and then you send your broken Wii back. You won't miss any gaming that way.

They are uber quick to repair.... send it in.

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709
Around the Network

they don't send you a replacement while they fix yours.

they will either replace it, or repair yours and turn it around in about 6-10 days max (thats the timeframe if you are in florida and N is on the west coast. If you are closer to them it may even be a little faster).

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709