By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Play, Create, Share. Race, Create, Share. What's Next?

Heat said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
@2DETripa: LBP2 will do that anyways

OT: Sing Record Share...will be a nice Move title

Best suggestion so far me thinks. That sort of thing would sell like crazy in Europe, maybe even Japan. Maybe that's the next stage for SingStar ^^

Thanks and yea that's exactly what I was thinking as well..will be great for families imo...and also something like a video blog (like on youtube)..make your own video blogs with move and share online...create a community with it, I sincerely hope they do these things

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Dream. Create. Share.

" Ball, Create, Share "

A sports game.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

If you want RPG.Create.Share you can always get a PC.

Tower.Create.Share (tower defence games) is a possibility. Could be done within the LBP universe with Melee sackboy, archer sackboy, cannon sackboy, mage sackboy.

Monster.Create.Share Would be a pretty wicked way to get Monster Hunter onto the PS3 platform.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

CGI-Quality said:
Love. Guilt. Redemption.

lol part two of that would be...

Sex, morning, regret

:P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Work. Destroy. Horde.