By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kung-Fu Live for PS3: You Are the Controller+ Trailer

kowenicki said:
well thats.... er

why would anyone want to do that?

If we learnt anything from the EyeToy, then that games which uses camera tracking looks ridiculous.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network

thought the trailer was utterly crap it proves that natal is not revalutionary at all and weas actualy realed ages ago aka ps3 eye

hasanwhy said:
In the comment section of the forum, they answered a question stating that the game has been in development for 8 years. Its nice to know that they've been planning this for so long. Its like they knew Natal was going to come out this year from way back then.

not the game but the tech , he is talking about the motion controlling camera thing.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

kowenicki said:
well thats.... er

do what exactly?

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

kowenicki said:
well thats.... er

I don't know, maybe I'm wrong but by seeing you achievements points, I could ask you the same...

X360 fans have been defending Natal blindly, arguing that Natal it will be something really awesome when we already have seen how the eyetoy and the ps3 eye work, they looks ridiculous. I have seen some Natal videos and it'll be the same...

and  I agree with this

Silver-Tiger said:
kowenicki said:
well thats.... er

If we learnt anything from the EyeToy, then that games which uses camera tracking looks ridiculous.

Sorry for bad English.

Around the Network
lapsed_gamer said:
... um... wow...

One question though: "... our game already does what Natal is trying for"

What in that trailer showed any motion tracking in 3D?

Funny you said that because i have yet to see anything from natal that showes 3d tracking, ooh and this looks a hell of a lot more fun than that red ball catching game.

lapsed_gamer said:
... um... wow...

One question though: "... our game already does what Natal is trying for"

What in that trailer showed any motion tracking in 3D?

What in that trailer didn't show casual controller-free gaming?

FIGHT ME COWARD!

loll that looks funny and fun

If Natal releases much later than Move it may appear to be a me too product. Especially if games that use Natal's slogan and advertised features are advertised well enough to become hits before it even releases.