By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why do i suddenly have allmost no interest in gaming like i used too?

Simply, the right console to be playing is missing from your games' collection.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

My gaming interest went downhill this gen xD
Idk if its me or the games xD Only a few games can even entertain me decently now.

Happens to us all, I've had my 360 unplugged for 3 months at a time a few times before.

I don't buy many games per year (at a push, 10) so I don't get bored or burnout. Maybe you should try less games!

Try this game:

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Slimebeast said:
But if it's not just a temporary phase then it's time for you to go to the gym, buy some new fancy clothes and start hitting on chicks.

Damn, I hope I never outgrow it to that extent! Gyms scare me (and seem like a waste of money), fancy clothes are overrated (and uncomfortable), and I'd easily be happier hitting on other guys. Just ask zexen or snesboy on that last one... :P

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Around the Network

This happened to me last summer but that's because i had played COD:W@W for 8 months straight and was getting bored of it. I bought a game called FC2 and it brought back my gaming interest.

The same exact thing happened to me a couple years ago now I hardly ever play games any more. The feeling doesn't really go away because you are too busy with other stuff.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

You're probably just going through a phase, it happens. I've gone through phases like that where I have 0 urge to play any games for several months but then I just get back into it.

Wrong games for you? IDK, if those games don't appeal to you why do you buy them? Try something you can really get into.