By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MS: 2007 was awesome year for 360 owners ...

imo it was*sigh*

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Microsoft delivered the next gen goods! 2007 was a turning point for Xbox in the right direction.

It was a fantastic year for them, and probably my favorite year of gaming yet.

There's no denying 360 has the best library of the generation so far.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

This has definitely been the best year for gaming for me. Whats most impressive to me is that the 360 has a lot of my favorite games of all time and the console is only 2 years old. I am very excited about the 360's future.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
Around the Network

I'm looking forward to 2008 more on the 360. This last year was one of the worst years for jRPGs ever across all consoles - bad news for me.

Next year on the 360 - more jRPGs and Ninja Gaiden 2 - good news for me.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

yes it was. My wallet hurts.

PS360 ftw!

Currently playing..........

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )

2007 was a fantastic year.

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

High definition? please, a lot of these games, even the 'legendary Halo3' doesn't run in native 720p, but upscaled.

if it's 720P it's not upscaled.... it's upscaled in 1080i... and I'm playing like that and honestly... I have as much fun..... and HD just change the crisp of the graphics not the quality of those itself anyway...