By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The reason why congress always back down?

Well, even I don't live in the US of A, it's impossible to miss all the politics going on there.

One obvious thing (to me) that the mass media failed to mention is that the Bush Administration got dirt on most of the congress.

So, they (congress) will pretent to put up a fight and will always back out in the end.

/bored

Around the Network

I didnt get ur point :((

Time to Work !

Spineless bastards all?

Congress seems to be very corrupt, lobbying by special interest groups and the influence of big business has gotten out of control. The military-industrial complex in the United States is especially out of control.

Galaki said:

Well, even I don't live in the US of A, it's impossible to miss all the politics going on there.

One obvious thing (to me) that the mass media failed to mention is that the Bush Administration got dirt on most of the congress.

So, they (congress) will pretent to put up a fight and will always back out in the end.

/bored

Do you know what bloggers are?  If there was any validity to your theory the leftist anti-bush bloggers would be plastering this all over the place. Or does bush have dirt on all the bloggers too?

I wonder where people come up with this stuff. But at least you got the important part right..congress is corrupt and they definitely have dirt to be hiding.  Of course that is true of most politicians...and most people actually.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

Ehhh i have seen no negative effects in the U.S. because of Bush, well besides higher gas prices. He is not the best but he's not a total failure.

Auron said:
Ehhh i have seen no negative effects in the U.S. because of Bush, well besides higher gas prices. He is not the best but he's not a total failure.

I think you'll find most of the negative effects have happened abroad!

Abroad means outside of your own country for any USA citizens without a passport wondering

I have to say USA citizens cuz my friend in Mexico constantly reminds me 'Americans' does not only mean people from USA and if I say North America I include Canada...and I like Canada