By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Nerdiest and Most Awesome Thing Ever Drawn

Nerdiness levels, where do you fall?

Level 1: You recognize some of the characters.
Level 2: You recognize some of the characters and know why they're dressed like that.
Level 3: You recognize ALL the characters, and know why they're dressed like that.
Level 4: You recognize ALL the characters, can name them by name, medium, and series, and know why they're dressed like that.
Level 5: You recognize all of the above, and you know what each color represents and how well each character matches it.

I'm only a level 4 nerd I'm afraid. I had to look up what the colors represent.

EDIT: If you can't name all the characters, post what you could name. I'm curious to see what genres of nerdiness are being missed most often.

Around the Network

I'm technically level 5, but I hadn't taken my vitamins so I had trouble remembering

Level 2.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Level 2.

I recognize almost all of the characters (I'm a bit iffy with the guy in red), and know where they're from, but I have no idea what the colors are.

Although I think Link is green lantern.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

If you can't name all the characters, btw, post what you can name. I'm curious to see what people are missing.

naznatips said:
If you can't name all the characters, btw, post what you can name. I'm curious to see what people are missing.

Superman, Link, Darth Vader (the easy ones) and for some reason I want to say the chick from Who Framed Roger Rabbit for the girl in the middle.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
naznatips said:

Superman, Link, Darth Vader (the easy ones) and for some reason I want to say the chick from Who Framed Roger Rabbit for the girl in the middle.

Kudos sir! You are correct. That is Jessica Rabbit from Who Framed Roger Rabbit. I expect she'll be one of the most missed characters.

naznatips said:
dtewi said:
naznatips said:

Kudos sir! You are correct. That is Jessica Rabbit from Who Framed Roger Rabbit. I expect she'll be one of the most missed characters.

Oh, forgot Gollum! How could I!

...and is Darth dressed as Wolverine?

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Okay, from left to right

Darth Vader, Gollum, Jessica Rabbit, Link, I wanna say a bad guy from random anime, Superman?, and I know where the guy in purple is from, but I completely forgot his name, it's an anime.

Edit- for the record, I did not see any of the above posts while I was typing.  

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."