By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is anyone else following this awesome storyline?

Severance said:
Zlejedi said:
Hmm that looks very interesting. i'll give it a try when I'm back home ;)

so did you read it yet?

Yeah i'm on chapter 9 now. It's pretty good comics that doesn't take itself too seriously :)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
Zlejedi said:
Severance said:
Zlejedi said:
Hmm that looks very interesting. i'll give it a try when I'm back home ;)

so did you read it yet?

Yeah i'm on chapter 9 now. It's pretty good comics that doesn't take itself too seriously :)

there is also pretty dramatic moments too , i was surprised at how well it was written.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

I just finished chapter 3 and it's pretty interesting so far. I'll read the rest tonight.

No offense, but Blade Kitten... Really? Funny name.

I might just check what it's all about. I have a hard time reading comics on a computer screen though (I find it boring), so if it's not that interesting I'll just wait for the game.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:

I might just check what it's all about. I have a hard time reading comics on a computer screen though (I find it boring), so if it's not that interesting I'll just wait for the game.

i was like you at first, and i was STILL like you after reading the first chapter (the first chapter is VERY cliche its just her kicking the crap out of Kagemusha while being badass) , but then the storyline opens up and its catches you to read on till the end.

so don't judge a comic by its jpeg.

Around the Network

XD I already have this on the way in the mail. Can't wait to see what it's like.

Cactus said:
I just finished chapter 3 and it's pretty interesting so far. I'll read the rest tonight.

thats great to hear, i knew you'd like it.

I think it's coming on 360 and PC too.

Severance said:
SHMUPGurus said:

i was like you at first, and i was STILL like you after reading the first chapter (the first chapter is VERY cliche its just her kicking the crap out of Kagemusha while being badass) , but then the storyline opens up and its catches you to read on till the end.

so don't judge a comic by its jpeg.

lol, I like that. I'll take your advice champion.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Boutros said:
I think it's coming on 360 and PC too.

Probably , the more the merrier.