By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Lego Robot uses Wiimote to bowl a perfect 300.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1751002

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709
Around the Network

That was really, really boring to watch through.

But the idea is really cool.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Incredible. Especially considering that when Deep Blue beat Garry Kasparov at chess in 97, I thought to myself "well at least man will always have supreme dominance over Wii Sports Bowling"

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

yes, in 97 that was the illusion we all got.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

stof said:
Incredible. Especially considering that when Deep Blue beat Garry Kasparov at chess in 97, I thought to myself "well at least man will always have supreme dominance over Wii Sports Bowling"
*blank stare.*

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

Let's see it win at boxing

stof said:
That was rigged though. The engineers were improving the code on the fly. It wasn't a proper "man vs. machine" battle.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

omgwtfbbq said:
stof said:
That was rigged though. The engineers were improving the code on the fly. It wasn't a proper "man vs. machine" battle.

If that is true, then that is even more impressive... well.. depending on the time limit per move or match

This is an excerpt from a dream journal I wrote 20 YEARS AGO :

"..........and in the year 2007, a robot bowled a perfect game in Wii-Sports. This triggered a chain of events leading to the inevitable "Fall of Mankind" in wich the machines, led by R.O.B. the Video Robot, waged war on mankind. His exceptional "Gyromite" skills..........."

Oh my God! It's happening! Nobody believed me then. Open your eyes people.