By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - having my 2nd child in a few hours!!!

That's right, little ironman2 is coming in about 2 and a half hours! I'll be updating for those who are interested!!!

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

Around the Network

Cool congratulations!

p.s You've been busy

I hate to tell you this, but your son is already getting mixed reviews and has a Metacritic average of 57. But I'm sure you can grow to love him anyway, so congrats!

I am sure the reviewers are biased against you and rated your kids lower than they deserve.

lol a new life comes great responsibilty xD
cheers to IRON MAN 2nd!!!

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Around the Network
badgenome said:

I hate to tell you this, but your son is already getting mixed reviews and has a Metacritic average of 57. But I'm sure you can grow to love him anyway, so congrats!

Meh, they wouldn't know a quality child if it hit them in the face! lol

Anyway, her name is Laura Elizabeth Anderson, She was born at 8:11 (central time) this morning weighing 8 lbs. 1 oz. she is 21.5 in. tall.  

I'll be posting pics after she gets her first bath, and after I run home to get the cable for my camera. 

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

Lol @ badgenome (again)!! Congrats, ironman. I got it right the first time so I won't be having a second child but I'm happy for ya. Make sure you post some pics!!

ironman said:
badgenome said:

Meh, they wouldn't know a quality child if it hit them in the face! lol

Anyway, her name is Laura Elizabeth Anderson, She was born at 8:11 (central time) this morning weighing 8 lbs. 1 oz. she is 21.5 in. tall.  

I'll be posting pics after she gets her first bath, and after I run home to get the cable for my camera. 

I'm still gonna wait for the DVD, but I'm glad everything went well.

So the Halo condoms in your profile pic? WTF?

d21lewis said:
So the Halo condoms in your profile pic? WTF?

The proud Halo tradition of appearing on defective products continues.