By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New to Playstation Network.

ill send u a request, im xx111ghostbuster

Around the Network
Saruk said:

Yep like the title says, I am new to Playstation Network. I just got a PS3 at the end of April and still getting into the swing of things. I used to be a Wii only owner until I got the PS3 so this is a much different experience.

I guess since I'm new and all I'd like to post here and see if anyone has room for one more person on their Playstation friend list and would like to add me. My list is quite empty right now and I really wish it was more active but I don't have any real life friends who have a PS3. I really like this forum and the community here so I thought I would post here and see what happens.

The only games I have at the moment is Little Big Planet, Call of Duty: World at War, Battlefield Bad Company 2, and Uncharted Drake's Fortune, I also have Valkyria Chronicles on the way. (Ordered it online)

Well I guess that is all, my PSN is TheBigBadHippo and I am happy to finally be a part of the PSN. :P

This. I fell off my chair.

<a href="http://b0c40pmhv4t-qfuimlmmqex5q0.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=WT5K3KF3" target="_top">Click Here!</a>

Winters said:
Saruk said:

Yep like the title says, I am new to Playstation Network. I just got a PS3 at the end of April and still getting into the swing of things. I used to be a Wii only owner until I got the PS3 so this is a much different experience.

I guess since I'm new and all I'd like to post here and see if anyone has room for one more person on their Playstation friend list and would like to add me. My list is quite empty right now and I really wish it was more active but I don't have any real life friends who have a PS3. I really like this forum and the community here so I thought I would post here and see what happens.

The only games I have at the moment is Little Big Planet, Call of Duty: World at War, Battlefield Bad Company 2, and Uncharted Drake's Fortune, I also have Valkyria Chronicles on the way. (Ordered it online)

Well I guess that is all, my PSN is TheBigBadHippo and I am happy to finally be a part of the PSN. :P

Whats so funny about it??? I am a sony fanboy yet none of my friends had a PS3 when i first bought it...

although i did persuade them to buy it eventually kekeke

anyway welcome to PSN hope you have fun playing online xD FOR FREE!

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

gustave154 said:
Winters said:
Saruk said:

Whats so funny about it??? I am a sony fanboy yet none of my friends had a PS3 when i first bought it...

although i did persuade them to buy it eventually kekeke

anyway welcome to PSN hope you have fun playing online xD FOR FREE!

I guess it was the heat of the moment, I was reading along and it just hit me and I found it funny, I guess its just the way its written. Sorry.

<a href="http://b0c40pmhv4t-qfuimlmmqex5q0.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=WT5K3KF3" target="_top">Click Here!</a>

FootballFan said:
Ill add you mate

Off topic but;

I spit on your sig.. :P

Around the Network
TrevDaRev said:
FootballFan said:
Ill add you mate

Off topic but;

I spit on your sig.. :P

There it is again

Thanks to everyone who added me, I will send requests to the people who left their PSNs in a bit.

Okay I added everyone who posted their PSNs and accepted people who sent me friend requests.

I still have a lot of room if anyone else is interested.

Hey Bud, I sent a friend request. Congrads on being part of the PS3 family. YOU WILL LOVE IT.

Soon you'll realise how small the friends list is. They should really upgrade it... *goes to the playstation share blog*