By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Your favorite night club

Hi everyone!

I want to know where our community has fun!!! Or are we gonna let people keep thinking we are all some overweight nerds who don't do anything besides playing videogames?

:P

OK. My favorite club is called "Living". It has to main rooms, one where pop music is played, and one more for electronic music. People behind Living are always trying to marvel their visitors, so they change their location every two years trying to keep their concept fresh. Their thematic parties are great. Here there are two videos of the latest locations. 

what's the greatest thing that has ever happen to you there? the weirdest one?

1   2   3  not only you and me.

Livin' in sin is the new thing.

Around the Network

So we are all really a bunch of nerds, right?

:P

Well, I live in the middle of nowhere. So my friends and I hang out at Walmart... loads of fun to be had there

dsister44 said:
Well, I live in the middle of nowhere. So my friends and I hang out at Walmart... loads of fun to be had there

lol

I find funny that in the middle of nowhere there is a Walmart... Walmart is such an evil corporation...As it is microsoft and sony... I forgive Nintendo because they are giving me Super Mario Galaxy 2...

XD

I don't go to them mostly because I LOATHE the music they play there. I'd rather have a few beers with my friends.

PSN ID: KingFate_

Around the Network

its called the Liquor Bar in Ottawa, that or the Live Lounge also in Ottawa.

Mucho fun had there

For me it changes depending on where the Britney Spears music is being played. And Solracbrit - you have the best sig on the whole of VGChartz. Britney really is amazing isn't sh.

DSLover said:
For me it changes depending on where the Britney Spears music is being played. And Solracbrit - you have the best sig on the whole of VGChartz. Britney really is amazing isn't sh.

Thanks man! Yeah I know, she is great. Where I go they play some really cool remixs. I'll seek some videos and I'll post them here.

O-D-C said:

Mucho fun had there

is it this one?

I should try some place here where they play live music. Maybe the hard rock cafe. It seems like fun.

solracbrit said:
O-D-C said:

Mucho fun had there

is it this one?

I should try some place here where they play live music. Maybe the hard rock cafe. It seems like fun.

Thats the one. I saw Metric there once. TOO CRAZY