By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do your parents do this when you play a really good looking videogame?

The reason why im making this thread is because i want to know to how many people this happens to.

Ok so yesterday i came home from school and i started playing Uncharted 2 for a while.  I was in Chapter 6.  The part where your in the building in Nepal and that helicopter is trying to shoot the crap out of you.  Well as i was starting the part where I'm climbing the building and running away from the helicopter, my father swings by to see what i was doing.  He just stared at the screen in amazement of the great graphics Uncharted 2 has.  But this just doesn't apply to Uncharted 2.  He has also done this for MLB 09: The Show, SC: Conviction, and GoW3.  Games that have great graphics. He just says games these look so freaking realistic.

Does that happen to you?  It doesn't have to be parents.  It could be anyone that has done this.

Currently playing

MLB 09: The Show(PS3)

Around the Network

My dad with Assassin's Creed. But most people that are not gamers themselves say games look silly...

Lol yes it does probably coz they grew up playing space invaders and pac man.

legend92(3) said:
Lol yes it does probably coz they grew up playing space invaders and pac man.

LMAO!! So true.  So true.

Currently playing

My mom thought I was watching a movie when I was playing Heavy Rain.

Around the Network

Ya my mom thought I was watching TV when I was watching a reply my race in Forza 3...lol...

Fab_GS said:
My mom thought I was watching a movie when I was playing Heavy Rain.

My stepmom did that with Heavy Rain too.  How long did your mom stayed there?  My stepmom watched me and my brother beat the game from beginning to end.  She said she didn't want us to play the game unless she was there.  She said it was better than a movie. XD

Currently playing

I was playing Uncharted 2 and my sis(she is not a gamer)just watched me play and she was like "its like a movie!"then i showed her the ad and she laughed at it

Yeah, since my dad is a graphics whore, he loves watching me play games with great graphics, the two notable ones were Uncharted 2 and Killzone 2, lol, and he's a REALLY BIG Gran Turismo fan, so when I shown him the screenshots they've released, he shit bricks with amazement.

my mam love watching me play war games she loves the way the solders move so real

and she loves playing resident evil games but she cant play 4/5 because she cant use analog sticks