By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony XPERIA X10 becomes the NTT DoCoMo best-selling smartphone in Japan

http://blog.gsmarena.com/sony-ericsson-xperia-x10-is-big-in-japan-turns-out-the-ntt-docomo-best-selling-smartphone-ever/

Cool phone.

Around the Network

xperia is a very highly priced model, but I have heard good things about them.

My bro just got one , I want one bad

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

yeah it has a sleek design. its more for the social type.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

I have never heard of this phone. Looks cool, though.

Around the Network

i got one last week. LOVE IT!! it's a wower alright

I was considering this phone for a long time and was waiting for a US carrier to get it. Then after reading reviews on it and comparing it to the newer android phones hitting the market, I decided to pass on it. For a top of the line android phone, why Sony only put android 1.6 on it makes me scratch my head, especially when its biggest competition already has gone to Android 2.1

No multi touch support also hurts. Now I know Sony can release an update later on down the line, but it isn't scheduled till late fall and by then there will probably be newer android phones on the market. Their UI has a very nice look to it but is a resource hog, even on a phone that is sports the 1ghz Snapdragon processor. Nice phone, but again Sony Ericsson releases it too late compared to the competition.

Mahorosan said:
I was considering this phone for a long time and was waiting for a US carrier to get it. Then after reading reviews on it and comparing it to the newer android phones hitting the market, I decided to pass on it. For a top of the line android phone, why Sony only put android 1.6 on it makes me scratch my head, especially when its biggest competition already has gone to Android 2.1

No multi touch support also hurts. Now I know Sony can release an update later on down the line, but it isn't scheduled till late fall and by then there will probably be newer android phones on the market. Their UI has a very nice look to it but is a resource hog, even on a phone that is sports the 1ghz Snapdragon processor. Nice phone, but again Sony Ericsson releases it too late compared to the competition.

True.

It seems like SE always "could've done better".

Ugh, these acronyms mess with my head! Every time I read "SE" I first think of Square Enix.

It's a great phone, what advantages does Android 2.1 offer? My only issue is with battery life, it does everything else brilliantly