By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PLAYSTATION 3 RPG FAN CLUB

@Robotecheaven,  I did try out cross edge, bought it first day because I was super amped about it and just couldnt get into it which is really weird because everything I saw was right up my ally, but sadly I couldnt find it in me to finish.  I havent tried trinity universe yet and had forgot about it until you reminded me, thnx : ) I will definitely be giving it a go one of the few games I let slip by. 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
qmoney88 said:

sign me up this thread is full of win, if there was ever a such thing as a perfect thread this would definitely be it.  I still have a few rpgs to catch up on due to too many games, not enough days.  Some games I need to play are RoF, wkc, and..... actually that does it for rpgs I guess I have played quite a few now that I think about it lol.  Just plat'd ffxiii, goin for dragon age plat (takes a while).  oh ya and despite the mixed reviews I still wanna try out alpha protocol.  I still feel as though there arent enough choices when it comes to rpgs (maybe im just greedy but its my favorite genre).  I also want to play through disgaea 3 again because I wanna pick up the trophies for that as well.   

You don't have to play through Disgaea 3 to get trophies. None of them are story related. I have made more than half story in it and only have trophy for jump 100 times :)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

NoCtiS_NoX said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Ok after Noctis' adivce I've done well guys, I maxed out everyones primary 3 roles on the crystarium

Finished Titan's trials but I've been stuck on the gigantuar boss (Mission 54) for over a day now.

He keeps using 10,000 needles and Fan'gs sentinel role is USELESS because he seems to ignore her many times and ends up attacking Light (who I'm playing as) and whenever he attacks me I get Dazed and so on so can't attack.

Finally it seems impossible to stagger him!

Did you equip your characters with pain dampener?

You should also equip a weapon that instantly stagger an opponent by chance. lightning( I think it's lionheart) and  fang has one. I think Sazh has one too. There's also an accessories like that. Equip it with the said weapon.

Just try and try until you got lucky and stagger it.

yupp darth,

take partymembers where you can manage the equip to autostagger, and have fang in your group. (maybe with Genji Gauntlet).. then have a bit luck, stagger him, try to push the Stagger-Bar a bit more (even though 777% is awesome from the start) and oneshot him with Fangs Highwind Skill. ^_^

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

@qmoney88, thier is a ton of free content for cross edge and trinity universe  in the playstation store.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Ya im definitely gonna be picking up trinity universe as soon as I get some time off work, Im thinkin about taking a vacation soon so thats when Ill slam out some of my back catalogue and I might just end up picking cross edge again, maybe I was just delusional before lol.  Thats good news too zlejedi thanks for the heads up I cant wait to get the trophies for disgaea 3, speaking of which I also cant wait to get some info on the new one, maybe at tgs...

PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

@qmoney88, i just hope for info on the new tales game for the ps3 and maybe that it will come to the states as well at tgs.

just finished trine and i have to say i am very impressed with the game and i would glady recommend the game to anyone, a truly addicitive game and loads of fun. great visuals,controls,characters and environment details.

a friend told me the other night, that a sequel to trine is coming out soon, will u buy it ?

@Robo: Absolutely.  Trine was a blast and worth every penny I paid for it.  How does it control on the PS3? (which Im assuming you played it on)  I played the PC version and it controlled flawlessly.

@ssen, it controlled awesome. :)