By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Spike TV the new home for 360 Press Briefing

http://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/13924229977

Spike TV has secured the exclusive rights to the 360 E3 Conference. Will be shown live, in hd and no commercials. Also the Natal world debut (the Sunday night show) will be shown on MTV, Gametrailers.com and Nick at Nite on June 15th.

Just want to play good games

Around the Network

Spike TV FTW! Wait...what?

Ah, so they are showing the Natal events

I'm sorry to all those people that claimed it was because they didn't have anything worth showing ect ect, it was obviously they just wanted to announced it all at the main E3 conference.

So this is the TV channel that gets it, what about on the web? I'm assuming a few sites can still broadcast live, IGN is my fav ,,,

completely pointless

sully1311 said:
completely pointless

I agree...your post is completely pointless. However do you have anything to say about this topic?

Around the Network

Crap, now I have to figure out if I have Spike HD and if Desperate Housewives doesn't conflict.

twesterm said:
Crap, now I have to figure out if I have Spike HD and if Desperate Housewives doesn't conflict.

Season finali of DH next week so I don't think it will

Seece said:
twesterm said:

Season finali of DH next week so I don't think it will

whew, safe!

disolitude said:
sully1311 said:
completely pointless

I agree...your post is completely pointless. However do you have anything to say about this topic?

Yea i think spike having it exclusively is completely pointless, like i just said. Was there any need to be rude?

sully1311 said:
disolitude said:
sully1311 said:
completely pointless

Yea i think spike having it exclusively is completely pointless, like i just said. Was there any need to be rude?

Not being rude... just your post left a lot to the interpretation of the person reading it. Pointless? What is? MS E3 conference? etc...all is well otherwise. I think that its cool that a major TV channel is going to be showing this live. Have they shown E3 live on any channel before?