By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo Reach Beta is Sick!!! Better than COD-MW2

I've recently played the Halo reach Beta, The gamplay/graphics have been completely overhauled. AND THERES A YEAR OF DEVELOPMENT LEFT!!!

I think Reach can take the Modern Warfare 2 crown.

What are your first opinions?

Around the Network

Well I like Halo 3, Halo 2, and Bad Company 2 more than Modern Warfare 2 online haha. So obviously I like Reach more haha. But still taking awhile for the "loadouts" to grow on me. At times they just seem unnecessary.

MW1 is better than MW2.....

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

A year of development left? 0.o

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Zucas said:
Well I like Halo 3, Halo 2, and Bad Company 2 more than Modern Warfare 2 online haha. So obviously I like Reach more haha. But still taking awhile for the "loadouts" to grow on me. At times they just seem unnecessary.

The new features seem so cool! ! !

Like the back stab animation & the shield weapon you can use. makes halo a tatical game!

Around the Network

I personally think that Halo Reach is a lot better than MW2. I prefer playing reach because it's fictitious and you're not fighting against your own race... I never really understood why it's so much fun to reenact war. Also the akimbo shotgun pissed me off so much ... >_> .

^_^ Anyway, yes, I very much like Halo Reach .

Yeah it is pretty sick, that new alien sniper rifle is awesome.

Myak-04 said:
I personally think that Halo Reach is a lot better than MW2. I prefer playing reach because it's fictitious and you're not fighting against your own race... I never really understood why it's so much fun to reenact war. Also the akimbo shotgun pissed me off so much ... >_> .

^_^ Anyway, yes, I very much like Halo Reach .

Not to mention how smooth it is, the 360 has a lot of power under the bonnet 

No doubt Halo Reach is good, but being better than MW2 is hardly an achievement...

I thought halo 3 was better than MW...........