By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The (input nation) joke thread

So basically i want to hear jokes about other nations. We are to avoid any really offending jokes, ya got it? I especially want to hear those Polish jokes that i read about in newspapers. Here are my two jokes about french people:

How many gears does a french tank have?

5. Four in reverse and one normal in case the french get attacked from behind. (Ha, i kill myself!!) 

Why are there no fireworks in Paris Disneyland?

Because every time there would be a show firework show, the french would try to give up (HA!!).

As i said, this is not about insulting other nations as about having a good laugh and showing steroetypes. So have at them, and i do hope some of you have some Polish jokes. 

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Around the Network

Have you heard the one about the Polish guy who made jokes about the military history of France? Yeah, that was pretty absurd. ^__________^

The only thing better than this are ethnic jokes.

Thanks to kenobi after I got him to ban my old account (dallas) after someone hacked into it and being ok with me coming back under a slightly different username.  I appreciate our communication in the PMs.  Also I want to give a big thank you to vgchartz for being one of the cooler websites around. 

Oh, and I'm still the next Michael Pachter

If the Portuguese users agree to let me post some Portuguese jokes, then it is ok.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."