By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Very bored (lame thread XD)

I'm at my brothers house tonight, looking after it while he's away. I forgot my xbox 360 hard drive, and for some reason didn't bring my PS3. I could play Wii , but he doesn't have many games. 

So yes, I'm very bored, and I thought it would be entertaining (entertaining to me :P ) if I asked ...... '^_^ how has/is everbodys day been/going so far?'

(Twiddles thumbs)  

(Hopefully this doesn't become the worst thread ever)  

Around the Network

Lmao, my boring thread is so awesomely lame ....

This should be on the offtopic section.

Bwahaha!  If this thread was an animal, I'd take it out back with a shotgun and put it out of its misery!  

Have a nice night!    

The dude abides   

so i watched the midnight showing of iron man 2 and it was awesome and i cant sleep and im just waiting for 3 hours so i can tutor my brothers friend oh lord

Around the Network

^^ Yeah I know XD. I was originally going to make this game thread about 'which game should I play on xbox because I'm very bored' but while typing I realised that I didn't have my hard drive with me. So 'ta da' a lame thread in the wrong section :P .

As for me I just woke up and rushed to be PC waiting to see if the download of Jungle Book from 1967 was complete.

It isn't lol.

Bamboleo said:

As for me I just woke up and rushed to be PC waiting to see if the download of Jungle Book from 1967 was complete.

It isn't lol.

XD I love that movie 'hums bare necessities in head'. Oh you've given me an idea on what I can do (plans to watch Aladdin).