By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - (Kevin Butler) To Host Sony's E3

Yep.. thats my prediction, Kevin Butler (Actor Jerry Lambert) will host Sony's E3/Keynote.

It will be perfect, Sony knows it will be perfect and the people will accept his presentation.

Need to start having more actors/comedians, with talent host for E3. They know what they are doing, not like the executives that don't give the impression they are not reading from cards, Kevin will make it seem like this was set in stone and what you are watching is the goods, not some 'riiiiiiiiiiiiiidge racer' BS.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Around the Network

Kevin Butler approves this message.

I guess but for some reason i won't really be taking KB seriously. He is a funny guy but i cant really see him host an entire E3 without making a joke which can kill a moment in the unveiling in a trailer. I can see right now that when FFv13 trailer is revealed KB might make a joke about their hair in the game. Anyways i would not really like him hosting an E3

May I suggest people flag their subject header with "Prediction" so that people don't get their hopes up before reading it?

I believe E3 is supposed to be a trade show, and as of such, it is a key opportunity for the executives to help build credibility regarding their company with the rest of the industry first, and then fans who view this site second.

yeh i dont think he should host the entire show but he better damn show up.

Around the Network

i havent seen a new commerical from him for a while... hopefully they could do a creative one for mod racers

@teko  ah hem.

OT. Kevin will be there, playing some MNR.

EVERY GAMERS WORST NIGHTMARE...THE TANGLING CABLES MONSTER!

Coffee is for closers!

lol at that video, thats the perfect bedtime video, good night.

Happy_man said:
lol at that video, thats the perfect bedtime video, good night.

Kevin before bed does the body good. And sleep tight dont let the...nvm

EVERY GAMERS WORST NIGHTMARE...THE TANGLING CABLES MONSTER!

Coffee is for closers!

lilc64 said:
yeh i dont think he should host the entire show but he better damn show up.

Kevin Butler in short doses is excellent.  He starts to wear a bit when he goes longer.  I think him kicking off the E3 presentation for Sony would be awesome.  I would say he is likely to show up somewhere, because he has been a key part of the resurgance of Sony on the sales front, helping to give Sony a more positive image in the videogame area.