By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you have Netflix on your Wii?

Do you have Netflix on your Wii?

Yeah. 11 45.83%

No. 5 20.83%

No, but I want it. 8 33.33%

Total:24

Netflix on Wii is great.

The Official 'The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword' Thread (Updated):
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=134508&page=1
Around the Network

Yeah, I got it day one. I've watched two whole seasons of Dexter on my TV now streamed over the internet and some other things. It's great, no lag, good video quality, no commercials. My only gripe is the use of a disc, but that's negligible. That and I hope that the streaming content gets expanded.

Yes, I do have it. It is pretty awesome. The quality is great.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

No

Yes, I have this as well. It is my favorite on the Wii over my Blu-Ray player. It is just faster to navigate. I like this better on a SD television. I don't think the picture is that great on my HD TV. I prefer the Blu-Ray player on the HD TV.

Albion - Its Fun as Ballz !!!!!

Around the Network

Nope, because i don't live in the US =/

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

I got it. I posted my impressions a while back. I said that the loading times were slow but last time I tried it, they were pretty damned fast. I wonder what changed.

d21lewis said:
I got it. I posted my impressions a while back. I said that the loading times were slow but last time I tried it, they were pretty damned fast. I wonder what changed.

maybe somebody else in your family was using the internet too when you tried it the first time?

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

vonboysp said:
d21lewis said:

maybe somebody else in your family was using the internet too when you tried it the first time?

Good point.  I was downloading stuff on my PS3 and 360 (as stated in the review) AND posting on VGChartz at the same time!