By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Will Halo Reach BETA break any online records on Live?

Seece said:
610,906 - 00:28.

When did this beta go live btw?

Roughly 6:00 PM GMT.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Around the Network
themanwithnoname said:
Seece said:
610,906 - 00:28.

When did this beta go live btw?

Roughly 6:00 PM GMT.

so 100k per hour?!

I wonder if it'll hit 1 million.

721,433 - 01:13

I'm off to bed, can someone update, I wanna see if it breaks a million!

740,500 01:22 GW

Cross-X said:
Mendicate Bias said:
It will be the biggest Beta of all time since the current record holder is Halo 3 but I doubt it will have more people on in the first 24 hours than MW2.

What this guy said.

Biggest Public Beta Ever

Isn't it private?Only ODST owners can get in not everybody everybody lol 

Around the Network
Joel12345 said:
Cross-X said:
Mendicate Bias said:
It will be the biggest Beta of all time since the current record holder is Halo 3 but I doubt it will have more people on in the first 24 hours than MW2.

What this guy said.

Biggest Public Beta Ever

A private Beta is one in which the developer specifically sends out codes to individual people or organizations, not one where any person can join through buying/pre-ordering a game etc.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Joel12345 said:
Cross-X said:
Mendicate Bias said:

What this guy said.

Biggest Public Beta Ever

There are 3 Mil + ODST Copies sold. When I meant Public, I meant it was open to people who bought the game. Private Betas would be about you being invited to test the beta

776,212 now

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Yeah i guess the biggest beta of this gen.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Seece said:
themanwithnoname said:
yo_john117 said:
voty2000 said:
What's the record for MW2?

Over 2 million I believe.

Actually, I think that was the amount of people on Xbox Live at one time, not just Modern Warfare 2.

Correct!

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/96096-XBox-Live-Hits-2-Million-Concurrent-Users

"Two million players were logged into Xbox Live simultaneously, breaking the previous record. It's almost like a big new game came out, or something."

Wow so what amount of them were playing MW2?