By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official SUPER Street fighter 4 PS3 matchmaking and community Thread

Hello everyone. I just got this game yesterday and I busted out my SF4 joystick. As I was playing I noticed a bunch of people on my friends list that also had the game so I decided to make my 3rd matchmaking thread on VGchartz. This obviously only applies to the PS3 version so if anyone is interested in playing fellow vgchartz members or wants to set up matches and awesome tournaments, post here. Like all my other matchmaking/community threads, I will update often until I see that there is a lack of interest. 

So this is how this thread will work.

Add your name (PSN) if you're getting or got SSF4, whether you play casually or not, the country you live in and what character(s) you use. Also, if you want, add the times when you'd typically be on to play. When we get enough members, we'll eventually add tournaments. Tournament scheduling/planning/information will be in the second post. After you post your information, I'll take it from there and plug it on the first page. Also, add if you use headset or not

Model:

PSN ID / Vgchartz ID / Country (casual = yes/no) 

Main character / other characters you

Around what times you typically play?, do you use headset?

Example:

PandaMan84 / bbsin / USA (casual = yes)

Ryu, Dudley, T.Hawk

10:00pm (est) to 5:00am, No headset

This is what my previous threads looked like: SF4 thread, BlazBlue Thread  

Players list:

bbsin / bbsin / USA (casual = no) 

Guile, Cody, Makoto.  5:00pm (est) to 3:00am. headset

Around the Network

Reserved for match making times and tournament schedules.

Reserved for something else.