By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What do you think about this PS4 controller better then DS3 ?

I would take the banana.

Around the Network

I think the ds3 is a good controller, all they need to do with it is fix the triggers and make it ever so slightly larger. And i hope the ps4 is not sold with move controllers.

Nizut76 said:
I think the ds3 is a good controller, all they need to do with it is fix the triggers and make it ever so slightly larger. And i hope the ps4 is not sold with move controllers.

I agree, just make the triggers curve up instead of down and leave everything else the same. It could be a little heavier though.

Woah wierd controller lol. But I would take a dualshock controller over that thing anyday.

No the ds3 is way better, plus that one looks horrible.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

That looks really bad lol

but honestly, Sony needs to change the controller up. Its a great controller, but has its own faults. There is something about all the companies controller's that could use improving.

i threw up in mouth just now. It was a little, but the taste was damn bad >_

Oh look, its another knock off of the Dreamcast pad. That seemed to have worked for the XBOX....

Prediction: Playstation will try to come out with an 'original' controller for the PS4 and there will be a fanoutcry and they'll revert to a 'classic' design. And we'll be right back to the SNES knock-off standard PSX/PS2 controller with 'Wand' add-on.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

I hope that Sony will always keep the original controller..it is part of Sony's and Playstation's identity..at least for me it is why I have a PS3.

<a href="http://b0c40pmhv4t-qfuimlmmqex5q0.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=WT5K3KF3" target="_top">Click Here!</a>

It looks like the Dreamcast controller fucked the Atari 5200 controller and this is their down-syndrome afflicted child.