By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 Upgrade service

Are you tired of having limited space on your PS3 and only own a 40gb, 60gb or 80gb PS3?? You don't know how to back up and install a new hard drive or you simply cannot be bothered.

Well now is your chance to get a nice updgrade to 320gb, I will backup your original hard drive then install the new one and put your old data back on it only for £70, yes that is right only £70, not including postage costs (which I need to work out lol).

Please contact me if you are intersted, thank you

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Around the Network

really? I will do it for less!!!

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

Out of curiosity, how are planning on backing up the hard-drive ?  I was under the impression you had to have the PS3 attached to the hard drive in order to back things up.  Do you want people to ship you their PS3 ?

I don't understand your service.

I will do it for free

Just send me your PS3.....you need to include one DS3 controller and at least one game

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:

I will do it for free

Just send me your PS3.....you need to include one DS3 controller and at least one game

Are we guaranteed to get the PS3, DS3 controller, and game back??? lol

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

Around the Network
nen-suer said:

I will do it for free

lol funny stuff do you want my bank account number, sort code and all my details so you can have all my money too??

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Epoch said:

Out of curiosity, how are planning on backing up the hard-drive ?  I was under the impression you had to have the PS3 attached to the hard drive in order to back things up.  Do you want people to ship you their PS3 ?

I don't understand your service.

you can back-up ps hard hard drives to external hard drives i own a 500gb external hard drive which is more than enough space to back up your ps3 hard drive using sony's back up feature on ps3, afterwards all I have to do is remove your old hard drive and pop in a the brand new one, and then restore your data to your new hard drive:):)

PS VITA = LIFE

@ironman you will do it for less lol, will they get their ps3 back??

PS VITA = LIFE

ironman said:
nen-suer said:

I will do it for free

Are we guaranteed to get the PS3, DS3 controller, and game back??? lol

Of course you will get a guarantee!

I will give you my "word" and we can even "shake hands" if you have any doubts

If its possible send it in its original boxing because its easier to sell....errr..i mean safer to mail that way

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

jneul said:

Are you tired of having limited space on your PS3 and only own a 40gb, 60gb or 80gb PS3?? You don't know how to back up and install a new hard drive or you simply cannot be bothered.

Well now is your chance to get a nice updgrade to 320gb, I will backup your original hard drive then install the new one and put your old data back on it only for £70, yes that is right only £70, not including postage costs (which I need to work out lol).

Please contact me if you are intersted, thank you

I have to say sir you are not going to maximize profit on doing this. Should be at least 90 not 70.

PSN ID: KingFate_