By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Official Guild Wars 2 thread *** First non-NDA beta is live! Impressions inside

Tagged games:

It's the new year, I want the announcement now! =P

That said, GW2 prep is going well; I'm currently at 43/50 points. Anyone else working on 30/50 or 50/50?

Around the Network

I just have a couple of things I though I'd throw in here that I've been neglecting a bit.

And some end-of-2010 rewards for ArenaNet, Guild Wars and Guild Wars 2: http://www.arena.net/blog/fans-support-arenanet-in-year-end-awards applause!

add me to the list!

i finally read all the thread, and damn good job rain bird. now im hyped as hell!

and this should be sticky!

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

You've been added.

Glad you like it, now go spread the hype!

Rainbird said:

You've been added.

Glad you like it, now go spread the hype!

i shall im trieng to convince my wow friends to switch over.

but they all got game cards for christmas :(. so until their subscriptions end theirs no hope. every friday they go to a net cafe and enter pvp games, they call it arena day. once i convinced them to come and play dota with me, but that happened because the best player in their party wasnt their, and one of them didnt yet renew his subscription and didnt have cataclysm yet.

Around the Network

Good man. We don't know a lot about the PvP yet, so maybe you'll have better luck once we know some more about it.

Rainbird said:

Good man. We don't know a lot about the PvP yet, so maybe you'll have better luck once we know some more about it.

theyr really addicted to wow. but im trieng. hopefully one day they will run out of money.

zgamer5 said:
Rainbird said:

theyr really addicted to wow. but im trieng. hopefully one day they will run out of money.

If they want to come around to the better game, then they will. Time will tell.

Also, I finally made a small update to the OP and wrote about the sylvari in the races-section.

Rainbird said:
zgamer5 said:
Rainbird said:

If they want to come around to the better game, then they will. Time will tell.

Also, I finally made a small update to the OP and wrote about the sylvari in the races-section.

will read, that is if i can find the race section.

Aaarrrgggghhhh! Come on ArenaNet! You've only got nine more days of january left! Just give us that new profession! >_<