By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Official Guild Wars 2 thread *** First non-NDA beta is live! Impressions inside

Tagged games:

marciosmg said:

I dont. How far can I go with just the original game?

And it gives me the neames of titles. Not how to acquire them? or it does and Im not seeing it?

If you want the Hall of Monuments rewards, you'll have to buy Eye of the North, otherwise you won't get anything. And yeah, it only shows them, but you can hit them up on the wiki to see how to get them.

Around the Network
Rainbird said:
marciosmg said:

And it gives me the neames of titles. Not how to acquire them? or it does and Im not seeing it?

If you want the Hall of Monuments rewards, you'll have to buy Eye of the North, otherwise you won't get anything. And yeah, it only shows them, but you can hit them up on the wiki to see how to get them.

We'll see. I will play as much as possible with Prophecies and I will see if I will want Eye of the North.

Does the other expansions matter or just this one?

EDIT - just checked the place where I bought prophecies. Eue of the North costs 35 dollars. Pricy (specially for a game that is old), but I will see if its worth it or not.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:
Rainbird said:
marciosmg said:

We'll see. I will play as much as possible with Prophecies and I will see if I will want Eye of the North.

Just Eye of the North. The others only add more stuff to put in your HoM (and new story, skills, etc.), but you don't need them.

Rainbird said:
marciosmg said:
Rainbird said:
marciosmg said:

Just Eye of the North. The others only add more stuff to put in your HoM (and new story, skills, etc.), but you don't need them.

Ah ok. I will finish the campaign on prophecies, get to lvl 20, learn the game then I will try Eye of the North.

Thanks.

PS - Damn you are good at hyping things. How did I become excited with an MMO?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:
Rainbird said:

Ah ok. I will finish the campaign on prophecies, get to lvl 20, learn the game then I will try Eye of the North.

Thanks.

Hey, the game speaks for it self. That's how you should be getting excited about stuff after all.

Around the Network
Rainbird said:
marciosmg said:
Rainbird said:

Thanks.

Hey, the game speaks for it self. That's how you should be getting excited about stuff after all.

You're  a witch. If thrown on a river, you float.

The one thing that put me off MMO was the complexity of it. I have been a gamer all my life so it felt bad to be completely clueless about something related to gaming

www.jamesvandermemes.com

My GW name is 'Thulak The Brave' and my HoM score is 27/50. (Just so you know on the front page :P)

I've been working on my HoM ever since they released that damn Calculator ! :P

Thulak said:

My GW name is 'Thulak The Brave' and my HoM score is 27/50. (Just so you know on the front page :P)

I've been working on my HoM ever since they released that damn Calculator ! :P

I updated the list.

New profession reveal in january! Yay!

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/473/view/news/page/1/read/19084/Guild-Wars-2-New-Profession-to-be-Revealed.html

Yay, an update about an upcoming update =P

Seriously though, Yay! Ok, back to farming for Gwamm/Hom.