By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - SPLINTER CELL: CONVICTION

holly fuck this game is awesome. I played the other ones and they were good, but this is just wow. I got it 3 days ago and can't stop playing it. I beat the co-op campaign 4 times with my brother and my friends. I still didn't start the single player campaign. Is it beter than the co-op and what were your thought of it. YEEEEEEAEAEAEAEAEAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Around the Network

Your gonna get destroyed by purists

what huya said

that suck for them don't even answer if you don't like MY OPINION. which I'm clearly stating. PEACE

Wow!

A thread that actually praises Conviction instead of bitching about its campaign mode. glad to hear someone's actually enjoying the game.

Around the Network

Surprisingly enough I like it when it doesn't try to homage the old Splinter Cells. I just finished the Third Echelon mission, which harkens back to the old Splinter Cells, and I hated it so much, I don't think I'm ever going to play it again. Everything I hated about Splinter Cell got a retread and it was very frustrating for me.

So in short, I like the campaign, with the exceptions of the Iraq and Third Echelon mission because they're so different from the rest of the game.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

splinter cell died many years ago for me wont be touching this game even if its free

Man, a lot (NOT ALL) of peoplehate thisgame because of one reason, they are longer and only use stealth, not both. WOW. You do know that there's like only 1 mission that you don't use stealth. 80% can be beaten with stealth. Not to put any game down but this game is prolly better than 70% games out this gen. And no, it's not short ifyou play coop and single player. The coop is 2 1/2 hours long and I heard the campaign is 5 hours. So it's as long as most games out now, and btw, it's longer than HALO ODST. And, the old splinter cells only had a small amoount of people that liked them, if every game company made games specifically for a hardcore fan then they would lose money. It's gay how everyone wants the game to be as it was, but then if they release the "if it's not broken, why fix it" game, everyone bitches that it's the same and doesn't evolve. Look at RE5, they did that and look how many people bitched about it, and if they would keep it the same as the old RE's, then the same would be bitching anyway.

i am enjoying splinter cell conviction alot, its my favorite so far in the series. hopefully it can sell enough for more games in this style.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Now guys,wait 5 hours.